Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Just wondering?? Lock Rss

Hi,

I'm just generally interested in how many women who thought they were getting their periods but ended up being pregnant?? And how long before your due date of periods did you have the pains??

I know everyone is different and every pregnancy is different but I just would like to hear stories.

Thank you smile

Hi,

I'm just generally interested in how many women who thought they were getting their periods but ended up being pregnant?? And how long before your due date of periods did you have the pains??

I know everyone is different and every pregnancy is different but I just would like to hear stories.

Thank you smile

My first pregnancy I had what I thought were period pains from a few days before I was due for AF and they continued for weeks! Apparently it's the uterus stretching and growing. Good luck to you!

yeah i had cramping...quite uncomfortable cramping. i did think it was implantation cramping though, as my period wasn't due for 5 more days...and i don't get cramping till the day of my period and my period is like clockwork.

i tested 5 days early and i got the 'pregnant 2-3weeks' words come up smile very exciting!!

My first pregnancy I had what I thought were period pains from a few days before I was due for AF and they continued for weeks! Apparently it's the uterus stretching and growing. Good luck to you!

Thanks cherry.
I've been pregnant twice before. My 1st I had uterus pains so I know how they feel (but miscarriaged) and my 2nd pregnancy I had absolute nothing. No signs at all.
I have two sister-inlays that are pregnant and both said they had the pains.
It just got me thinking of how many of us actually experience it and how early it lasted for. One of my sisters got her pain 10-11 days before her af was due.
Just amazes me. Love hearing stories.

yeah i had cramping...quite uncomfortable cramping. i did think it was implantation cramping though, as my period wasn't due for 5 more days...and i don't get cramping till the day of my period and my period is like clockwork.

i tested 5 days early and i got the 'pregnant 2-3weeks' words come up smile very exciting!!

Thank you.
My sister-inlay got her pains 10-11 days before af and I was just curios to hear from everyone else what they all felt as I like hearing stories smile
Wow 5 days before, that would have been so great for you and your partner. grin
the only pains I got before conception were ovulation pains midcycle

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

we'd been ttc for a few months and every time i got the period pains a few days before they arrived.

i dont know if it was because we were on holidays that i didn't notice any pain or whatnot, but got our BFP with no pains at all....... then the uterine pains started a week or so after that.

Sign in to follow this topic