Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

whats your favourite tv show?? Lock Rss

My DH would think that is just the coolest thing ever! I have had to watch so much SG1 and Atlantis over the years! Did you watch Stargate Universe as well? DH was heartbroken when they axed it early!

never got in2 universe watched the first 3 eps didnt like it never watched again but the others I watched all of them
Love Offspring and yes the seasons are way too short. Also love The Big Bang Theory, even have the theme song as my ringtone. Oh and I like The Good Wife and The Vampire Diaries(my secret pleasure).[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]htt...]
Supernatural and Glee are my 2 top faves but there are so many others to choose from.
I love Offspring & Winners & losers. Also am very much a closet reality shiow freak wink Masterchef, xfactor,my kitchen rules (when they sre on. At the moment im hooked on The renovators. Slightly patial to Dr Phil to tongue

I have quite a few, but the 'non-miss' ones are:

True Blood - anxiously awaiting season 4 this week (everyone seems to be cheating and downloading but I shall wait)

Top Gear - funny, love it

A new one I like:

Pregnant In Heels - it's a reality show on Arena. Totally makes me laugh, spoilt rich mums to be...if only we all had it that easy

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

is a gleek...

i used to not watch aot of tv but now im on my own i watch alot more but im a tad over all the cooking and renno shows, but im enjoying 4 weddings i used to watch the uk one when i used to have austar (til the cows ran over the dish)

home and away, csi, ncis and ncis la, law and order svu but can take or eave the others

dr phil and oprah
Oh I love random questions laugh

The Simpsons..love homer!! wub
at the moment sons of anarchy, i love jax wub

but like reality shows like masterchef and such too

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

I have quite a few, but the 'non-miss' ones are:

True Blood - anxiously awaiting season 4 this week (everyone seems to be cheating and downloading but I shall wait)

Top Gear - funny, love it

A new one I like:

Pregnant In Heels - it's a reality show on Arena. Totally makes me laugh, spoilt rich mums to be...if only we all had it that easy

Oh I love Pregnant in Heels too some of those mothers I think that they think kids are just accessories though.

at the moment sons of anarchy, i love jax wub

but like reality shows like masterchef and such too

I love that show also.
My friend just had a baby and called him Jax.
I have way to many favourites.

Winners and losers
4 weddings
Home and away
Neighbours
Criminal minds
Rafters (when its on)
Desperate housewives
True Blood!!

Greys Anatomy, Scrubs, Falling Skies is pretty good too

T smile

Sign in to follow this topic