Huggies Forum

Please help! Lock Rss

Ok if you have had a screamer then please please give me all your advice on how to stop it...our first wasnt a screamer but our DD is dreadful and I dont know what to do anymore....the worst thing is the sheer VOLUME as she has an incredibly high decibel scream on her making it so embarrasing when she launches into a tantrum at the shops/swimming pool/anywhere!

She is 2 years 3 months....

We have tried EVERYTHING. I am pretty sure whatever suggestions I get I have tried already but please share them anyway in case there is something new here that works. We are pretty desperate!

Thanks in advance

Ok if you have had a screamer then please please give me all your advice on how to stop it...our first wasnt a screamer but our DD is dreadful and I dont know what to do anymore....the worst thing is the sheer VOLUME as she has an incredibly high decibel scream on her making it so embarrasing when she launches into a tantrum at the shops/swimming pool/anywhere!

She is 2 years 3 months....

We have tried EVERYTHING. I am pretty sure whatever suggestions I get I have tried already but please share them anyway in case there is something new here that works. We are pretty desperate!

Thanks in advance

hey mate, I can understand your frustration as one of the twins is like that... your ears actually crack when he screams.... I will admit, he has mellowed out lately...but nothing that I really tried worked. I did learn, however the more frustrated that I got the more he screamed and whinged...he just used to pick up on the stress. I used to get in troble with the mil and dp for picking him up...but honestly, if it ment 5 min peace...I just did it.
Best of luck mate.
Sign in to follow this topic