Huggies Forum

Men are a bit rubbish sometimes Lock Rss

So I went out with the girls... still had to cook, clean and care for DS (and DH) all day despite feeling like crap.

DH goes out with the boys.... lays on the couch all day and gets looked after like he is dying.

What's with that? huh
We know even when we sick that it has to be done cause no-one else will do it.
Hope you feel better.

We know even when we sick that it has to be done cause no-one else will do it.
Hope you feel better.

I'm ok - my girls night was ages ago!! DH boys night was last night!!

I'm ok - my girls night was ages ago!! DH boys night was last night!!

Just tell him to act like a man and get up and do something.

hahaha.... My DH had drinks after work on friday... Got home considerably late (1-2am). Kids were up bright and early as usual, so was I.... I made them their oats, toasted their raisin bread, a cup of milk each, set them up for the morning... I was working Saturday so I dragged him out of bed at the latest possible time... 9:30am....Awesome for him..
Saturday night, my turn, party for me...YAY! Yummy bottle of sparkling shiraz, I had a few.... My sleep in... 5:41am!!! Our kids sleep in our massive bed (2 queen beds side by side) so once one is up, the other is rearing to go also... DH kicked me until I got up...
I got their brekkie then told the sprouts to pick DH's nose until he got cranky and he finally got out of bed...
Win!!!!! I stayed in bed until 9am
Hahaha... Too much info... A day in the life of kitty smile

hahaha... love it...

hahaha.... My DH had drinks after work on friday... Got home considerably late (1-2am). Kids were up bright and early as usual, so was I.... I made them their oats, toasted their raisin bread, a cup of milk each, set them up for the morning... I was working Saturday so I dragged him out of bed at the latest possible time... 9:30am....Awesome for him..
Saturday night, my turn, party for me...YAY! Yummy bottle of sparkling shiraz, I had a few.... My sleep in... 5:41am!!! Our kids sleep in our massive bed (2 queen beds side by side) so once one is up, the other is rearing to go also... DH kicked me until I got up...
I got their brekkie then told the sprouts to pick DH's nose until he got cranky and he finally got out of bed...
Win!!!!! I stayed in bed until 9am
Hahaha... Too much info... A day in the life of kitty smile

hahaha... love it...

So I went out with the girls... still had to cook, clean and care for DS (and DH) all day despite feeling like crap.

DH goes out with the boys.... lays on the couch all day and gets looked after like he is dying.

What's with that? huh

OMG- I thought it was just my house! I had a hens on the weekend- came home early the next day and DH has a sleep because he's feeling a little 'sick'. Thanks DEAR HUSBAND! angry

OMG- I thought it was just my house! I had a hens on the weekend- came home early the next day and DH has a sleep because he's feeling a little 'sick'. Thanks DEAR HUSBAND! angry

hehe... Ihad one of thoses about 3 and a half yrs ago. That was the last time i had a nite out. I too came home early...the house was a frikkin bomb site. sh!t everywhere, dirty dishes, washing, etc. I got told he was busy looking after the kids. I just remember thinking....F thank god your not a stay at hm dad!
I made my DH feel bad a long time ago. Pre kids I never used to get hangovers and he did. One night he and his buddy went out and I'm in bed at 2am when they bring me dim sims!! When I said I didn't want them they said "We walked to by them the least you can do is eat them!" They finally went to be about 4am and I had plenty of time to hatch a plan. At 7am both of them had breakfast cooked for them. Eggs sunny side up - extremely runny. Neither of them were in any state for it but I said "I cooked the least you can do is eat it".

Ever since then he has never complained or lounged around with a hangover.
Sign in to follow this topic