Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

did anyone watch Lock Rss

i haven't either
but what i've heard about it is the chick has anorexia and struggles with that and after the baby is born her mum asks her to go on a diet with hetr and that seems to be the most talked about parts of the episode

Ahh ok well hopefully it isnt boring!!! maybe they just need to bring teen mom back on otherwise!!!

Ahh ok well hopefully it isnt boring!!! maybe they just need to bring teen mom back on otherwise!!!

yeah hopefully there are some full on episode coming up though with ally and kianna
and taylor might be interesting too cause she is young she was 14 when she fell pregnant
danielle is pregnant again
My link

and this is good too but is a little wrong cause season 5 isn't filmed yet
My link
I watched the ep today finally and found it was a bit bland. Saw the preview for next week with the anorexic chick, she asks whether it's healthy to lose weight whilst pregnant or some crap. Grrr this one is gonna drive me mad I reckon. I know how terrible eating disorders are as ive had close friends suffer from it, but I can't cop 'pregorexia'. I just want to shake the stupid women who want to stay skinny whilst pregnant, makes me sick sad

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

danielle is pregnant again
My link

and this is good too but is a little wrong cause season 5 isn't filmed yet
My link

Thanks for the links <span class="emoticon grin">grin</span>.

Finally my girl stopped crying and seems to have gone down...she has been up for ages! it is 8:45 here and she goes down at 7:15-7:30pm she went down at 7:45 i think I have to be a little earlier next time cos she must have been over tired.

I got watching 1 of them today, seemed quite good, havent got a clue what time it was on tho, think it was on MTV. Can someone tell me what days its on and time please. Also do they play in order and not constantly back and forth with episodes and seasons cos that drives me mad!!

jade82

I watched the ep today finally and found it was a bit bland. Saw the preview for next week with the anorexic chick, she asks whether it's healthy to lose weight whilst pregnant or some crap. Grrr this one is gonna drive me mad I reckon. I know how terrible eating disorders are as ive had close friends suffer from it, but I can't cop 'pregorexia'. I just want to shake the stupid women who want to stay skinny whilst pregnant, makes me sick sad

yeah i haven't seen the add yet and souunds like it will be annoying its ok to not want to gain excess weight but not to loose weight tht you dont have to loose

Thanks for the links grin.

Finally my girl stopped crying and seems to have gone down...she has been up for ages! it is 8:45 here and she goes down at 7:15-7:30pm she went down at 7:45 i think I have to be a little earlier next time cos she must have been over tired.

well thats good that she finally went to sleep and hopefully it works out better tonight

I got watching 1 of them today, seemed quite good, havent got a clue what time it was on tho, think it was on MTV. Can someone tell me what days its on and time please. Also do they play in order and not constantly back and forth with episodes and seasons cos that drives me mad!!

its on sunday at 5 and yeah its on mtv

yeah i haven't seen the add yet and souunds like it will be annoying its ok to not want to gain excess weight but not to loose weight tht you dont have to loose

well thats good that she finally went to sleep and hopefully it works out better tonight

its on sunday at 5 and yeah its on mtv

Love the new avatar!!! tongue

Love the new avatar!!! tongue

thank you that was at play group lol

yours is a nice one too

thank you that was at play group lol

yours is a nice one too

haha I have to start taking pics at playgrp!!!

Thanx tongue we love going to the beach even when it is cold we get wrapped up and bubz runs around then plays on the play equip tongue grin

haha I have to start taking pics at playgrp!!!

Thanx tongue we love going to the beach even when it is cold we get wrapped up and bubz runs around then plays on the play equip tongue grin

yeah there are some good photo ops lol just dont get the other kids their parents might not like that tongue

and they beaach iss cool we live like 5 miutes drive from te beach so we try to go once a week when its apropriate lol

yeah there are some good photo ops lol just dont get the other kids their parents might not like that tongue

and they beaach iss cool we live like 5 miutes drive from te beach so we try to go once a week when its apropriate lol

yeah same.... we have beach views along to whole of our property!!! we dont go that often sometimes other times we might go 2 times a week as i go for a walk there with a friend when i can and they play at the play ground there after!!! tongue

Sign in to follow this topic