Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

did anyone watch Lock Rss

yeah same.... we have beach views along to whole of our property!!! we dont go that often sometimes other times we might go 2 times a week as i go for a walk there with a friend when i can and they play at the play ground there after!!! tongue

well that is pretty cool then smile
did anyone watch kaylas episode
i was kida doing other things so i may have missed a bit but watched most of it

i think her mum was a major problem in her life and that her eating probles were her mums fault

that dinner her mum made after preston was born kinda irked me it was like where was that help and support that she needed when she was pregnant

and that rent thing i kinda get it from her point of view but i still think it was unnecasary it coulda waited a few months til they were sorted out

and that diet thing man oh man that woman is just plain annoying how could she do that

poor kayla sad

did anyone watch kaylas episode
i was kida doing other things so i may have missed a bit but watched most of it

i think her mum was a major problem in her life and that her eating probles were her mums fault

that dinner her mum made after preston was born kinda irked me it was like where was that help and support that she needed when she was pregnant

and that rent thing i kinda get it from her point of view but i still think it was unnecasary it coulda waited a few months til they were sorted out

and that diet thing man oh man that woman is just plain annoying how could she do that

poor kayla sad

I hear you!! I think her mum was almost jealous of her daughter and was doing everything she could to set her daughter up to fail!!

I hope i'm never a mum like that!

I hear you!! I think her mum was almost jealous of her daughter and was doing everything she could to set her daughter up to fail!!

I hope i'm never a mum like that!

yeah i reckon you are proabaly right
by making mike go work full time its like saying i dont want you to finish high school

and i dont think you will be cause you recongnise (sp?) the problem
I just finished watching the latest ep... was a longer one than normal! Was a little more interesting this time but i dont think the girl is that bright not eating/starving herself pregnant.

Her Mum was not around much but maybe that will help the girl wake up, grow up and realise what is really important so far she hasnt.... she put her baby at risk not eating or drinking enough OHHHHHH SOOOOOO STUPID and Shallow!!!

Oh yes totally forgot about it, got it recorded so will watch it at some point.

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I just finished watching the latest ep... was a longer one than normal! Was a little more interesting this time but i dont think the girl is that bright not eating/starving herself pregnant.

Her Mum was not around much but maybe that will help the girl wake up, grow up and realise what is really important so far she hasnt.... she put her baby at risk not eating or drinking enough OHHHHHH SOOOOOO STUPID and Shallow!!!

yeah i was thinking that she was a bit dependant on her mum i wasn't too sure what i thought about it

drinking water isn't going to make her fat and eating the right amout of food wont either silly girl
you could see her friends were getting annoyed with her not eating

then cause she wouldn't eat her breastmilk dried up

Oh yes totally forgot about it, got it recorded so will watch it at some point.

atleast its recorded lol i forgot about jamies ep and still haven't seen it

yeah i was thinking that she was a bit dependant on her mum i wasn't too sure what i thought about it

drinking water isn't going to make her fat and eating the right amout of food wont either silly girl
you could see her friends were getting annoyed with her not eating

then cause she wouldn't eat her breastmilk dried up

Yep to me apple doesnt fall far from the tree im sorry.... she makes her mum out to be horrible but she isnt getting any mummy awards either!!! the girl is 17.... when I was 14 I was looking after my whole family my older bro and my mum and dad as they worked long hrs and still do as owners of a very busy business so i cooked and cleaned etc.... anyhow 17 ur almost 18 and I was out of home by then and working to look after myself!!! She just needs to grow up big time she isnt doing anything right for the baby atm ....during pregnancy and after also skipping meals even when looking after a baby is stupid she could collapse!! arghhh she is such a stupid girl!

Yep to me apple doesnt fall far from the tree im sorry.... she makes her mum out to be horrible but she isnt getting any mummy awards either!!! the girl is 17.... when I was 14 I was looking after my whole family my older bro and my mum and dad as they worked long hrs and still do as owners of a very busy business so i cooked and cleaned etc.... anyhow 17 ur almost 18 and I was out of home by then and working to look after myself!!! She just needs to grow up big time she isnt doing anything right for the baby atm ....during pregnancy and after also skipping meals even when looking after a baby is stupid she could collapse!! arghhh she is such a stupid girl!

yeah i know what you mean i was always looking after my 5 siblings at 14 and running the house (my mother was/is pathetic)
i left home at 14 and looked after myself

i actually had ds at 16 so i know what it is like
i never relied on anyone to do anything for me

its not hard to look after yourself its common knowledge you need to eat to sustain yourself and your baby they rely on you

she does need to grow up and realise tht she is being stupid

yeah i know what you mean i was always looking after my 5 siblings at 14 and running the house (my mother was/is pathetic)
i left home at 14 and looked after myself

i actually had ds at 16 so i know what it is like
i never relied on anyone to do anything for me

its not hard to look after yourself its common knowledge you need to eat to sustain yourself and your baby they rely on you

she does need to grow up and realise tht she is being stupid

I know I think she could look after herself well if she just got over her shallow issues and pushed them aside.
I was alone all the time in my house growing up and I didnt complain... I dont understand y she is trying to make her mum out to be so bad ... the girl thought she was old enough to have sex and obviously if she is she should be seen as a adult not a child and that is what her mum sees I think!!! She is lucky her mum doesnt even live at the house really and she is paying for the house and costs and only making them pay $300 a month and the girl complains!!!! geee she has it good I think.... she has a house to herself, bf and child for that ....I bet alot of girls that go on the show would love to be in that situation!!

I know I think she could look after herself well if she just got over her shallow issues and pushed them aside.
I was alone all the time in my house growing up and I didnt complain... I dont understand y she is trying to make her mum out to be so bad ... the girl thought she was old enough to have sex and obviously if she is she should be seen as a adult not a child and that is what her mum sees I think!!! She is lucky her mum doesnt even live at the house really and she is paying for the house and costs and only making them pay $300 a month and the girl complains!!!! geee she has it good I think.... she has a house to herself, bf and child for that ....I bet alot of girls that go on the show would love to be in that situation!!

she does have it pretty cushy
like when she called her mum and said even if i wasn't pregnant i am only 17 and you need to look after me
and her mum says back exactly you are 17 you can look after yourself you dont need me there all the time

she was right
Sign in to follow this topic