Huggies Forum

did anyone watch Lock Rss

Thankz for the links! grin

its all good i think its pretty cool isaac can talk a bit of spanish

I dont agree with her Mum totally as I would do things differently but her Mum seems to be like my Mum and I dont blame her I just know ill do things differently also my Mum is a workaholic and still married to my dad just she works past midnight all the time including weekends. Kaylah needs a big wakeup call she isnt hard done by there r ppl dying and starving around the world.... and she was going to kill her baby and choose to starve haha clueless!!! wake up!! ohhhh soooo shallow putting other ppls lives at risk over weight issues = idiot!!

OK I have to say something, and you're not the only one that has written how 'stupid' Kayla is/was. She has Anorexia, as Ryjayd said, its a mental illness. Its not something that you can switch on and off any time you like. It is a serious illness, and she did try to seek help as we saw in her episode, with a nutritionist. She was not being shallow, she never wanted to hurt her baby! The worst part is that her own mother turned a blind eye even though Kayla ASKED her to help her out. How freaking sad is that? Regardless of the fact that she is 17, old enough to have sex etc. she IS still a child, and up until her pregnancy, she was great friends with her mum, and for whatever selfish reason her mum had, she didn't want anything to do with her own daughter. Sorry for the rant, but I had to say something, I would hate to see someone read this who actually does/has had an eating disorder, for people to say things like Kayla is selfish, stupid, shallow etc etc...she has a genuine illness, poor girl sad

OK I have to say something, and you're not the only one that has written how 'stupid' Kayla is/was. She has Anorexia, as Ryjayd said, its a mental illness. Its not something that you can switch on and off any time you like. It is a serious illness, and she did try to seek help as we saw in her episode, with a nutritionist. She was not being shallow, she never wanted to hurt her baby! The worst part is that her own mother turned a blind eye even though Kayla ASKED her to help her out. How freaking sad is that? Regardless of the fact that she is 17, old enough to have sex etc. she IS still a child, and up until her pregnancy, she was great friends with her mum, and for whatever selfish reason her mum had, she didn't want anything to do with her own daughter. Sorry for the rant, but I had to say something, I would hate to see someone read this who actually does/has had an eating disorder, for people to say things like Kayla is selfish, stupid, shallow etc etc...she has a genuine illness, poor girl sad

Well ppl like her are clogging up our hospitals! I know as i was genuinely sick thoughout highschool I was in and out of PMH all the time as there was a whole ward full of girls that had eating disorders and that space was taken up by them and i had friends in hospital with cancer also who were checked in and out becos of space issues too.... I now know i have crohns but was sick and didnt grow much in high school coodnt keep food down so i was throwing up blood all the time collapsing from weakness of my sickness and stuff (so many more symtoms not getting anymore into this than i have to.....dont wish wat i went thro on anyone tho) and this is what makes me angry they are self obsessed!!! clogging up the system for ppl who r genuinely sick and arent self inflicting it on themselves and really do want the help!

Cant tell me if ur daughter/son was so sick like me when they r older and they were in and out of hospital like musical chairs due to space issues and these whole wards full of eating disorder paitents u woodnt feel this way anyway.... I was put in a room with one once and she didnt give a F*CK !!!!!

its all good i think its pretty cool isaac can talk a bit of spanish

haha too much dora ?? LOL

haha too much dora ?? LOL

ha ha could be tongue

really its cause jo and his family are peurto rican

Well ppl like her are clogging up our hospitals!

I hope you never have a child who suffers from bulemia or anorexia then sad

That is an extremely judgmental thing to say. However unless you have experienced either of these illnesses firsthand unfortunately many are very judgmental about them thinking that people can just 'snap out of it'. I have a friend going through it right now sad Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of all mental illness. Are you saying mental illnesses such as depression, bipolar, anxiety etc revolve around being self obsessed too?? Hmmmmm roll eyes ....

Anyway ...

I thought today's episode was one of the best so far. LOVED Izabella's parents. What an awesome example they were of supportive parents! They weren't letting the boyfriend get away with bludging, but they were trying to help them still get ahead as best they could.

Well ppl like her are clogging up our hospitals! I know as i was genuinely sick thoughout highschool I was in and out of PMH all the time as there was a whole ward full of girls that had eating disorders and that space was taken up by them and i had friends in hospital with cancer also who were checked in and out becos of space issues too.... I now know i have crohns but was sick and didnt grow much in high school coodnt keep food down so i was throwing up blood all the time collapsing from weakness of my sickness and stuff (so many more symtoms not getting anymore into this than i have to.....dont wish wat i went thro on anyone tho) and this is what makes me angry they are self obsessed!!! clogging up the system for ppl who r genuinely sick and arent self inflicting it on themselves and really do want the help!

Cant tell me if ur daughter/son was so sick like me when they r older and they were in and out of hospital like musical chairs due to space issues and these whole wards full of eating disorder paitents u woodnt feel this way anyway.... I was put in a room with one once and she didnt give a F*CK !!!!!

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!! And NO i would not be annoyed at certain patients so called clogging up the system. That is a government funding issue. I really hope that you don't have to deal with a child or family member with an eating disorder, heaven help them because it looks like you wouldn't give two hoots because they're so 'self obsessed'...

did you see what i put up the other day about ebony and josh?

I DID
I couldn't believe it, they were always my favorite of the couples (along with Ctaelyn and Tyler) cause they were so clued on, and had it on track. But cause of this Josh will probably lose his career (air force) which means losing there house etc. Ebony only does avon and with an arrest record plus (if Josh gets kicked from the air force which I would say is very likely) a dishonorable discharge it will be so hard to find a decent job.
Have you seen the pics of the house?
Ciggie butts all over the floor =O

I DID
I couldn't believe it, they were always my favorite of the couples (along with Ctaelyn and Tyler) cause they were so clued on, and had it on track. But cause of this Josh will probably lose his career (air force) which means losing there house etc. Ebony only does avon and with an arrest record plus (if Josh gets kicked from the air force which I would say is very likely) a dishonorable discharge it will be so hard to find a decent job.
Have you seen the pics of the house?
Ciggie butts all over the floor =O

i saw a few i think they were on tmz
it wasn't very nice they have now cleaned there house and get to see jocelyn two times a week for two hours supervised

they were my fav too i was pretty surprised about it

i didn't watch tonights episode i'll have to watch it tomoro

I hope you never have a child who suffers from bulemia or anorexia then sad

That is an extremely judgmental thing to say. However unless you have experienced either of these illnesses firsthand unfortunately many are very judgmental about them thinking that people can just 'snap out of it'. I have a friend going through it right now sad Anorexia has the highest mortality rate of all mental illness. Are you saying mental illnesses such as depression, bipolar, anxiety etc revolve around being self obsessed too?? Hmmmmm roll eyes ....

Anyway ...

I thought today's episode was one of the best so far. LOVED Izabella's parents. What an awesome example they were of supportive parents! They weren't letting the boyfriend get away with bludging, but they were trying to help them still get ahead as best they could.

I think u r being very judgmental urself!!! Im aloud a opinion! and she seems like a smart girl she def. should know better! she is a mummy she should strive for her best for her best interests! I would support my child thro a illness but this ep it showed me she knows better she even said!

I take major offense on u throwing this back onto me! I didnt judge u im just expressing how I feel... really hurt by the both of u two coming at me attacking me! Re-think ur bullying tactics please!

I admitt i dont know anyone going thro it so i dont realise and I see now and have seen it is more of a issue than I thought....I see I would change my mind if it happened to someone I knew becos it is more serious than i took it and Im sorry for anyone who took offense but I didnt attack anyone personally as I have just experienced coming on here to only feel very vulnerable! I see I was wrong and obviously dont know what im talking about!

IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!! And NO i would not be annoyed at certain patients so called clogging up the system. That is a government funding issue. I really hope that you don't have to deal with a child or family member with an eating disorder, heaven help them because it looks like you wouldn't give two hoots because they're so 'self obsessed'...

I think u r being very judgmental urself!!! Im aloud a opinion! and she seems like a smart girl she def. should know better! she is a mummy she should strive for her best for her best interests! I would support my child thro a illness but this ep it showed me she knows better she even said!

And I would care .... she is with child so had to grow up BUT THANKS FOR SAYING I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE AND MAKE ME OUT TO BE A COLD PERSON I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND HOW DARE U SAY THAT U HORRIBLE PERSON!!!! THAT IS HORRIBLE I DIDNT ATTACK U!!! HOOOORRRRRIIIBBBLLLLEEEEE! IM DISGUSTED BY UR COMMENTS!!

I take major offense on u throwing this back onto me! I didnt judge u im just expressing how I feel... really hurt by the both of u two coming at me attacking me! Re-think ur bullying tactics please!

I admitt i dont know anyone going thro it so i dont realise and I see now and have seen it is more of a issue than I thought....I see I would change my mind if it happened to someone I knew becos it is more serious than i took it and Im sorry for anyone who took offense but I didnt attack anyone personally as I have just experienced coming on here to only feel very vulnerable! I see I was wrong and obviously dont know what im talking about!

You personally really hurt me!

Anyhow I hope ppl r mature enough to move on and being horrible and ganging up on 1 person!

Now for tonights ep... put me off the convo... nothing much to say about the Izabelle ep... hmm maybe a little to hurt to comment and continue on huggies atm .... thanks girls!

Sign in to follow this topic