Huggies Forum

did anyone watch Lock Rss

I think u r being very judgmental urself!!! Im aloud a opinion! and she seems like a smart girl she def. should know better! she is a mummy she should strive for her best for her best interests! I would support my child thro a illness but this ep it showed me she knows better she even said!

And I would care .... she is with child so had to grow up BUT THANKS FOR SAYING I DONT CARE ABOUT ANYONE AND MAKE ME OUT TO BE A COLD PERSON I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS AND HOW DARE U SAY THAT U HORRIBLE PERSON!!!! THAT IS HORRIBLE I DIDNT ATTACK U!!! HOOOORRRRRIIIBBBLLLLEEEEE! IM DISGUSTED BY UR COMMENTS!!

I take major offense on u throwing this back onto me! I didnt judge u im just expressing how I feel... really hurt by the both of u two coming at me attacking me! Re-think ur bullying tactics please!

I admitt i dont know anyone going thro it so i dont realise and I see now and have seen it is more of a issue than I thought....I see I would change my mind if it happened to someone I knew becos it is more serious than i took it and Im sorry for anyone who took offense but I didnt attack anyone personally as I have just experienced coming on here to only feel very vulnerable! I see I was wrong and obviously dont know what im talking about!

You personally really hurt me!

wow.............that is really nice sweety... calling ME a horrible person after YOU said that these people are clogging up the hospital system. Maybe you should re-read what you wrote (in the 1st one I replied to) and re-think how it might come across to other people, in particular those who have or have had an eating disorder, because it quite blatantly says to me that your illness so so much more important than theirs! I am far from a bully or a horrible person, and I was NOT ganging up on you, I just think what you wrote is REALLY insensitive. Please, please, please just think before you write, it might just take one post like yours to tip someone over the egde who does have anorexia.

wow.............that is really nice sweety... calling ME a horrible person after YOU said that these people are clogging up the hospital system. Maybe you should re-read what you wrote (in the 1st one I replied to) and re-think how it might come across to other people, in particular those who have or have had an eating disorder, because it quite blatantly says to me that your illness so so much more important than theirs! I am far from a bully or a horrible person, and I was NOT ganging up on you, I just think what you wrote is REALLY insensitive. Please, please, please just think before you write, it might just take one post like yours to tip someone over the egde who does have anorexia.

*Sweety* I admitted I was wrong and obviously didnt take it serious... I have only experienced one girl in hospital that was horrible to everyone including me when I just had no energy for that (in and out of surgeries and procedures) obviously she tainted my views as I was upset the whole time staying in the same room as her.

I was very upset at ur post last night but i did admit i was wrong so no need to keep upsetting me at this point! I didnt see it as serious and now my views have obviously changed on it and I wont judge it on the one person I have experienced staying with in hospital.

I think its really hard to completely judge anyone that actually appears on the show as they only show such a small snippet of their lives, and
MTV are known for editing content to appear more dramatic (Megan and Nathan for example).

I really like Kayla, and I believe MTV really blew her eating disorder out of proportion for her episode. Kayla obviously still has issues with her eating and body image, but I don't think it was to the extent that they made it out to be.

Her relationship with her Mother was really sad. I get that she is older enough to do things on her own and needs to grow up, but Kayla just wanted to still have a relationship with her, to share this pregnancy with her, ask questions etc and she kept blowing her off for her boyfriend.

Izabella was a really good example of teen parenting and was so lucky to have such an amazing supportive family.

I think its really hard to completely judge anyone that actually appears on the show as they only show such a small snippet of their lives, and
MTV are known for editing content to appear more dramatic (Megan and Nathan for example).

I really like Kayla, and I believe MTV really blew her eating disorder out of proportion for her episode. Kayla obviously still has issues with her eating and body image, but I don't think it was to the extent that they made it out to be.

Her relationship with her Mother was really sad. I get that she is older enough to do things on her own and needs to grow up, but Kayla just wanted to still have a relationship with her, to share this pregnancy with her, ask questions etc and she kept blowing her off for her boyfriend.

Izabella was a really good example of teen parenting and was so lucky to have such an amazing supportive family.

Yeah I think Izabelles parents were awesome.... I just hope her bf does the right thing as i think it was xmas when he said give me until may to get my schooling complete... they r nice keeping him around even when he hadnt been telling them the truth.... I remember when the Uncle came around and was basically saying they should move out no one was really listening to him really I was looking at everyones faces and they werent interested as they had already agreed on a plan to get the kids ahead in life.

http://lifeofateenmom.com/izabella-tovar/

Thanks for the link! WOW!!! they r doing well!!!
Hopefully they will save and be in a gr8 position to buy a house with a gr8 deposit! they r really lucky! good to see they r still together too.

that ws a pretty cool little article
thanks

Well ppl like her are clogging up our hospitals! I know as i was genuinely sick thoughout highschool I was in and out of PMH all the time as there was a whole ward full of girls that had eating disorders and that space was taken up by them and i had friends in hospital with cancer also who were checked in and out becos of space issues too.... I now know i have crohns but was sick and didnt grow much in high school coodnt keep food down so i was throwing up blood all the time collapsing from weakness of my sickness and stuff (so many more symtoms not getting anymore into this than i have to.....dont wish wat i went thro on anyone tho) and this is what makes me angry they are self obsessed!!! clogging up the system for ppl who r genuinely sick and arent self inflicting it on themselves and really do want the help!

Cant tell me if ur daughter/son was so sick like me when they r older and they were in and out of hospital like musical chairs due to space issues and these whole wards full of eating disorder paitents u woodnt feel this way anyway.... I was put in a room with one once and she didnt give a F*CK !!!!!

WOW! I can't believe this!
I watched the Izabella episode today. I think she is so lucky to have such a great family, plus she seemed very mature as well. Plus she was so pretty, gorgeous blue eyes...just had to say it haha.

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I watched the Izabella episode today. I think she is so lucky to have such a great family, plus she seemed very mature as well. Plus she was so pretty, gorgeous blue eyes...just had to say it haha.

I saw the highlights on mtvnz she is gorgeous, my gosh, and her family is so supportive, I can't believe she manged to keep it a secret till months wow!

Sign in to follow this topic