Huggies Forum

did anyone watch Lock Rss

I watched it this arvo. She really grew up and stepped up to the plate. Pity the dad didnt. He seemed not willing to change. I liked at the end how she got invited to a party but said straight away no I cant come I have my baby to look after. Also going to lawyers as she knew that she couldnt come to an agreement with the father.

I watched it this arvo. She really grew up and stepped up to the plate. Pity the dad didnt. He seemed not willing to change. I liked at the end how she got invited to a party but said straight away no I cant come I have my baby to look after. Also going to lawyers as she knew that she couldnt come to an agreement with the father.

She didnt have to .... because his name wasnt on the birth certificate anyhow so he has no rights! but I guess we will c hey I have to find out her name and google it tongue

She didnt have to .... because his name wasnt on the birth certificate anyhow so he has no rights! but I guess we will c hey I have to find out her name and google it tongue

hey i missed it sad yesterday and today hopefully i get a chance to watch it soon lol but her name is jamie mckay

hey i missed it sad yesterday and today hopefully i get a chance to watch it soon lol but her name is jamie mckay

Y Thanks girlie grin wink

I just got around to watching the mystar recording then. I really liked Jamie and her mum. The boyfriend was a total dropkick, so glad she didn't try and stay with him. Everytime he said he wanted the baby to stay over, i'm so glad she never agreed. Would never trust that stoned looking knob with a baby! Really hope he gets very little custody when they go to court. Grrr guys like that make me mad and they always seem to be the ones to knock up teenage girls lol

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I just got around to watching the mystar recording then. I really liked Jamie and her mum. The boyfriend was a total dropkick, so glad she didn't try and stay with him. Everytime he said he wanted the baby to stay over, i'm so glad she never agreed. Would never trust that stoned looking knob with a baby! Really hope he gets very little custody when they go to court. Grrr guys like that make me mad and they always seem to be the ones to knock up teenage girls lol

sounds like it was a good episode aperantly(sp) he is a coke head
He only sees her for 3 hrs on a wednesday in a state facility. I read last night. Im glad he cant get any alone time with her.
According to her facebook page, they are back together and been for a few months now. Hopefully he is treating them right...

I like Jamie, she really grew up throughout the episode, Ryan looked high the entire episode. I honestly did feel bad for him a little, because he really did want to see his daughter and spend time with her...I don't blame her not letting him though. Visiting the lawyer was a very good option for her.

the thing that bugged me was when the baby was like a week old he was like can I take her overnight and then got angry when she wouldn't let him....umm hello she's breastfeeding so baby needs to be with her.
also side note- I like how this series they are showing the mums breast feeding as they usually all seem to go straight to formula. (not bashing formula mums but just seemed strange that none were bf)

From what i understand it's still an 'american' thing to almost push FF. I've heard that mothers get sent home with tins of formula still. The whole medical system over there is more hung up on making money it doesn't surprise me. Hospitals probably get bonuses for using particular brands of formula and sending it home with the mums. It's upsetting IMO

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I finally caught up with my episodes Sunday I missed the week before so I watched the one with the twin boys and the new one yay lol.
I felt for her when he came in all drunk looking while she was in labour poor girl and how pathetic on his behalf really,
I suck with names the baby was called myah but spelt different to that lol
Poor girl find g out at school he was going behind her back but well done to her getting back into school as most mums on that show struggle to get it all together afterwards it would be great having a day care in the school though we need that in my town seriously soo many pregnant teens in my town I feel ancient at 23 pregnant....again god I will never get use to saying pregnant again he he he.
Isaiahs mum, I looked at the website you said or linked I can't remember lol and my god I felt so lost lol I was thinking who is this and this then I saw the bit where that mum got a big home job tat on her back while pregnant silly silly girl!!! Bit addicted now to it lol

I feel ancient at 23 pregnant....again god I will never get use to saying pregnant again he he he.

Hehe congrats again chickie! wink

Hehe congrats again chickie! wink

Thanks darlin smile xxx
Sign in to follow this topic