Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

did anyone watch Lock Rss

I watched ..... dont really have much to say about the ep lol! was ok a little boring compared to other eps!!

hey i just come across this i was very surpised its about josh and ebony season 1

My link

hey i just come across this i was very surpised its about josh and ebony season 1

My link

OMG How sad!!!! Yuck !!!!

OMG How sad!!!! Yuck !!!!

yeah i know ay i thought they were one of the good ones

yeah i know ay i thought they were one of the good ones

I know!

Thats so sad I feel so bad for the kid living in such horrible conditions!! I wonder who is looking after the kid now!

That is really awful. I remember her face but don't remember the ep very well at all. Disgusting how some people are sad

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

i haven't seen the ep in a while either so i don't remeber much sorry

and yeah i wonder that too
they seemwd so normal and happy they were going to have more babies but she had an ectopic pregnancy

i haven't seen the ep in a while either so i don't remeber much sorry

and yeah i wonder that too
they seemwd so normal and happy they were going to have more babies but she had an ectopic pregnancy

I remember the ep and they were a little dero! but I didnt think they wood b slobs.... but I think I remember her room being so over crowded with junk anyhow but Im sure being at home her mum cleaned alot!

I remember the ep and they were a little dero! but I didnt think they wood b slobs.... but I think I remember her room being so over crowded with junk anyhow but Im sure being at home her mum cleaned alot!

yeah probably
in the where are they now episode they were clean and normal she said she looks after josh's mates too like cooks for them and stuff

yeah probably
in the where are they now episode they were clean and normal she said she looks after josh's mates too like cooks for them and stuff

Yeah I remember that lol haha hardly by the sounds of it!!!
YUCK I coodnt stand to live like that!!

Ohh and said she was cooking mac and cheese alot....What a great cook hahahaha

Yeah I remember that lol haha hardly by the sounds of it!!!
YUCK I coodnt stand to live like that!!

Ohh and said she was cooking mac and cheese alot....What a great cook hahahaha

i wish i was such a great chef lol laugh tongue
and yeah there is no way i could either thats discusting how do you get human [email protected] eery though seriously

i wish i was such a great chef lol laugh tongue
and yeah there is no way i could either thats discusting how do you get human [email protected] eery though seriously

Yeah I was thinking that hey it is pretty wrong and dont understand why they dont bother to clean at all pretty yuck and pretty horrible to raise a child in.

Sign in to follow this topic