Huggies Forum

did anyone watch Lock Rss

Yeah I was thinking that hey it is pretty wrong and dont understand why they dont bother to clean at all pretty yuck and pretty horrible to raise a child in.

yeah i know i read a follow story and there likewe;ve cleaned it here's photo's can we have jocelyn back now..

if it was so easy to clean why didn't you do it in the first place when there was less

yeah i know i read a follow story and there likewe;ve cleaned it here's photo's can we have jocelyn back now..

if it was so easy to clean why didn't you do it in the first place when there was less

Thats pathetic!!! It will just happen again.... hopefully someone is keeping an eye on them!!

Thats pathetic!!! It will just happen again.... hopefully someone is keeping an eye on them!!

yeah hopefully but you think some one would of been they live on the air force base

yeah hopefully but you think some one would of been they live on the air force base

Well if no one is there Im sure their parents will check in on them more now .... u can only hope! if I was one of their parents I would!!!

Well if no one is there Im sure their parents will check in on them more now .... u can only hope! if I was one of their parents I would!!!

you'd think so i just dont understand how you can think its ok to live that way

you'd think so i just dont understand how you can think its ok to live that way

Im so not interested in seeing them on the show again now, they will just p*ss me off!!!

Im so not interested in seeing them on the show again now, they will just p*ss me off!!!

yeah me either but i doubt they'll get shown again

but i do like how they are doing where are they now episodes for season 2 a and b i dont think they've been on yet though i cant remember lol and season 3 too but that wont be on for a while

yeah me either but i doubt they'll get shown again

but i do like how they are doing where are they now episodes for season 2 a and b i dont think they've been on yet though i cant remember lol and season 3 too but that wont be on for a while

Im not sure they may have done that for them tho as that version of 16 and pregnant was on b4 teen mom that just passed and now they r on to another 16 and pregnant so they will only show where r they now for these girls that r being shown... is that what u mean anyhow??

Im not sure they may have done that for them tho as that version of 16 and pregnant was on b4 teen mo that just passed and now they r on to another 16 and pregnant so they will only show where r they now for these girls that r being shown... is that what u mean anyhow??

sorry i got confused by what you said silly me lol
but what i was talking about is this

i just remebered the where are they now was season 1 and 2 girls and it has aired it had whitney and lizzie and samantha and nicole
every one who isn't on teen mom 1 or 2

season 2b where are they now has taped but hasn't aired yet thats the one with brooke and aubrey and markai and the rest of that season

sorry i got confused by what you said silly me lol
but what i was talking about is this

i just remebered the where are they now was season 1 and 2 girls and it has aired it had whitney and lizzie and samantha and nicole
every one who isn't on teen mom 1 or 2

season 2b where are they now has taped but hasn't aired yet thats the one with brooke and aubrey and markai and the rest of that season

Oh ok... well I cant wait im addicted!!! tongue love it all and cant stop watching they need to bring on more at the same time maybe teen mom during the week and 16 and preg on the weekend tongue would be gr8!!!

Oh ok... well I cant wait im addicted!!! tongue love it all and cant stop watching they need to bring on more at the same time maybe teen mom during the week and 16 and preg on the weekend tongue would be gr8!!!

i'm addicted too lol
and yeah that would be great lol hey need to be showing it here a the same time as america so we aren't so far behind tongue

i'm addicted too lol
and yeah that would be great lol hey need to be showing it here a the same time as america so we aren't so far behind tongue

THAT Would be nice smile tongue

I need more shown to get my fix during the week too tongue

They film so much of all these series of teen mom and 16 and pregnant if they were up to date on airing they would have more airing all together to make room for the fresh stuff on the way too!!

1 thing..... it being on once a week isnt enough!!

Sign in to follow this topic