Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

did anyone watch Lock Rss

has anyone seen underage and pregnant?
what do you think of that?

I have seen it, it is all old tho I dont think they make it anymore!

I have seen it, it is all old tho I dont think they make it anymore!

new season starts on thursday thats what made me ask about it lol
i just watched cleondras episode and i think her boyfriend was pretty selfish and she seemed to be doing a good job

on a side note the parts where it says what month it is and the baby's age never adds up though like it said november 2 weeks old
but kylee was born on november 29th so it was december before she even left the hospital roll eyes
has any one else noticed

I think ive watched all the eps of that show, I never see new ones out it's always the same repeats on when they show it. I quite like it, I think I like all teenage pregnancy shows though laugh If you say there is a new season i'll have to keep an eye out for that.

As for this week's ep of 16&P i've got it recorded just waiting for OH to finish watching hardest prisons.

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I think ive watched all the eps of that show, I never see new ones out it's always the same repeats on when they show it. I quite like it, I think I like all teenage pregnancy shows though laugh If you say there is a new season i'll have to keep an eye out for that.

As for this week's ep of 16&P i've got it recorded just waiting for OH to finish watching hardest prisons.

yeah its on at 9:30 on lifestyle you but i think there's only 5 eps
i like shows about teen pregnancy too

and nice that show isn't too bad lol
Watched 16 and pregnant yesterday the ep with Cleondra.... It was ok but I found this one a little boring again this week also sad.... pretty tame in my opinion.

Watched 16 and pregnant yesterday the ep with Cleondra.... It was ok but I found this one a little boring again this week also sad.... pretty tame in my opinion.

yeah i agree with you thats why i didn't have much to say about it lol

yeah i agree with you thats why i didn't have much to say about it lol

last 2 eps were more boring! need more interesting ppl i think!

last 2 eps were more boring! need more interesting ppl i think!

teah i agree like i want them to be normal and good with there kids but not totally boring iykwim

i dont have high hopes for next episode either

teah i agree like i want them to be normal and good with there kids but not totally boring iykwim

i dont have high hopes for next episode either

Really???? Poo.........
I havent seen the previews i dont think!

Really???? Poo.........
I havent seen the previews i dont think!

i haven't either
but what i've heard about it is the chick has anorexia and struggles with that and after the baby is born her mum asks her to go on a diet with hetr and that seems to be the most talked about parts of the episode
Sign in to follow this topic