Huggies Forum

How much jewelry Lock Rss

Not much really. My wedding and engagement ring, a watch and two pairs of earings. If I was going somewhere I would have put more effort in maybe a necklace, the third pair of earrings and a braclet. smile

most days earings and my rings always stay on.

Some days necklace, earings, bracelets, rings.

i always wear my pandora braclet (18th bday pressent) and a silver braclet that df gave me for christmas a few years ago and a pair of earings and soon i'll add a wedding ring to the list lol smile

what do you wear?
I only wear a watch and my engagement ring. When I go out I might put some earrings on if I remember. Necklaces annoy me, they always manage to get twisted and the pendants end up at the back of my neck.

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

wedding, engagement and eternity rings and sleepers in my ears.

I have several bracelets but I always had jobs where I couldn't wear them and then had kids and couldn't wear them so haven't worn them. sad
I gave up on watches a long time ago as I always break them! Just use the ol' phone now smile
Jewellery I wear everyday are...

My Dad's wedding ring on my ring finger on my right hand. Have done since the day he passed away. It doesn't come off for anything.
I also wear a nose ring (Small diamond stud in a nose screw), a nipple ring (barbell), labia ring (just one now, in a ring), and a clit ring (barbell) that I wear everyday.

I took my wedding ring and engagement ring off about 4 months ago and have no reason to put them back on.

I have my ears pierced but very rarely wear earrings, and I very occasionally wear a watch.

Isaiahs mum, you said almost a wedding ring. When is almost going to happen?

i am getting married on the 24th so not long now lol and hopefully you get that watch you want for your birthday lol

Wow how exciting. Are we going to get a photo?

i was thinking about it lol i might just do it now tongue
are we going to get one of yours lol smile
i wear my engagement ring and wedding ring all the time (my engagement ring has just 3small diamonds in it that sit in the ring- don't stick out at all- so it doesn't get in the way)

DH got me a Lapiz Lazuli (sp?) necklace when we were dating - i wear that if i'm dressing up at all. (even just a little)

My watch broke a few mths ago- havn't got a new one yet

I took my wedding ring and engagement ring off about 4 months ago and have no reason to put them back on.

Hey Ricki
I hope everything is ok for you. Sounds like you are having a rough trot. Take care.

Hey Ricki
I hope everything is ok for you. Sounds like you are having a rough trot. Take care.

Thanks love. I'm having a crappy time, but I'm working through it.
xxxx
Sign in to follow this topic