Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

:) Rss

Just popping in to say hi..... incase anyone even noticed I have been missing! lol! laugh tongue cool

The past few weeks have been super busy for us with lots of things happening. I have also been working almost full time as my Manager is away in Bali.

So whats been happening lovely people? smile

We noticed smile welcome back.

and i don't think that much has been happening at all on huggies... things were REALLY quiet for a while but they're starting to build up again.

as for me- i'm getting sick of being pregnant and hope the next 5 weeks go by fast smile

We noticed smile welcome back.

and i don't think that much has been happening at all on huggies... things were REALLY quiet for a while but they're starting to build up again.

as for me- i'm getting sick of being pregnant and hope the next 5 weeks go by fast smile

Awwwww, thanks! smile I honestly didn't think I would have missed too much, Huggies is certainly a lot quieter than it used to be that's for sure.

I hope the next 5 weeks go real quick for you too!

Hi, i noticed! You probably don't even know me but I always see your posts around smile

Glad things are busy for you, hopefully in a good way!

NOONE can go AWOL here without speculation wink

I will remember that for next time Skip! wink You have still had the pleasure of my updates however! Lucky you! tongue

And thanks ladies... its nice to know that you are missed when you aren't around for a while.

NOONE can go AWOL here without speculation wink

Very true!!!

I was wondering when you might pop back in...glad to see you weren't gone for good! grin
I am here on and off.Nothing new here, almost school hols, not sure if that's a good thing or not LOL laugh Just busy busy but nothing to show for it!

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic