Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Think I'm going to pull my hair out!!!

Think I'm going to pull my hair out!!! Lock Rss

Currently lieing in bed listening to dd cry on and off as she is miserable sad teething, runny nose, chesty cough, mozzie bites and a temperature sad my poor darling I don't know what else to do for her sad
have you given her panadol/nurofen?
maybe she just needs a cuddle
sorry i dont know how to help
It's horrible isn't it. I think it is worse for the parents hearing them so unsettled. Hang in there. I don't have any advice other than keep up the panadol, crank up the vaporiser and give her lots of cuddles....oh and if she is snuffly raising her mattress slightly at the head end might help. Hopefully she will be on the mend by morning.

have you given her panadol/nurofen?
maybe she just needs a cuddle
sorry i dont know how to help

Its ok smile mainly just wanted a little vent. Yea given her Nurofen and lots of water, her vaporizer is on too. Sounds like she may have gone off to sleep for now, poor thing. Thanks for replying smile
Aww hun ive just been through this with my DD the past week. She has always been a great sleeper always settles herself well but for about 3 nights she just wanted to be held. It sux so bad seeing them sick and not being able to do anything or much at all.

I guess the obvious are panadol, and trying to get her temp down a bit....or just a cuddle. Hope she recovers asap xx

It's horrible isn't it. I think it is worse for the parents hearing them so unsettled. Hang in there. I don't have any advice other than keep up the panadol, crank up the vaporiser and give her lots of cuddles....oh and if she is snuffly raising her mattress slightly at the head end might help. Hopefully she will be on the mend by morning.

She has a pillow so her head is elevated a little smile she hasn't been herself since Saturday sad as you said hopefully come tomorrow she will be feeling better smile
hey how did they night go with your dd?
does she feel any better today
Not really sad I had a class this afternoon and dh looked after her she pretty much lay on his chest on the couch all Arvo sad just put her to bed lathered her in Vicks gave her panadol and set her vaporizer up so hopefully we all get some sleep tonight. Well here's to hoping lol.
Grr at my iPhone, two posts sad

Not really sad I had a class this afternoon and dh looked after her she pretty much lay on his chest on the couch all Arvo sad just put her to bed lathered her in Vicks gave her panadol and set her vaporizer up so hopefully we all get some sleep tonight. Well here's to hoping lol.

oh poor baby and hopefully she can sleep and you can too hope she gets better soon it not nice when your babies are sick

oh poor baby and hopefully she can sleep and you can too hope she gets better soon it not nice when your babies are sick

Yea hopefully smile thanks
She has bronchitis and an ear infection sad
Sign in to follow this topic