Huggies Forum

take away Lock Rss

hey when you have take away do you get some for your young kids?
or do you give them something else?
is there some they can have and some they cant?
just curious lol

whats your favourite take away?
if and when we get take away its not kfc or any of those fast food outlets its just from the local cafe/kitchen type thing.
yes we do get the kids something to
I like try new foods, so I let DS also. WHich means he has tried most takeaways, but he won't be having it as a full meal until he is a little older.

So if we have Fish n Chips DS has a pineapple fritter without the batter.

At McDonalds he has only just started having his own Cheesburger happy meal: Cheeseburger with only cheese and meat, a fruit bag and water. He eats over half of the whole meal and DF finishes it off.

I don't deprive him of takeaways but I don't make it a full meal either, usually by feeding him earlier.

I really shouldnt of read this thread
we live 2 hours from town now i want kfc chinese pizza AND indian sad sad sad

when we have take away i give ds some so i was curious if others did i thought that ssome people wouldn't at his age cause there little but i dont see a problem with it smile

thats too bad take away is supposed to be QUICK and easy tongue some times its just not worth it sad

oh god, i was telling hubby not long ago that i feel like kfc or pizza laugh he offered to go get some but im trying to be good unsure

when we have take away i give ds some so i was curious if others did i thought that ssome people wouldn't at his age cause there little but i dont see a problem with it smile

I know where you are coming from. But if you are happy to feed it to him, then it's nobody else's business!

At my FIL's they still blend DS's food like he is 6mths old (and feed it to him) and think the devil will jump out of a McD's burger! Arrgh! We just don't tell them cos it's not their business anyway.

we always used to give the kids stuff too when we had it but didn't have it much.

we usually had Hungry Jacks or Subway.

I say HAD, because DS has more recently reacted REALLY badly to additives and it is SO not worth letting him have anything with the bad ones in it EVER! wacko He can have fries though.

As a result - if we eat out now we go to brumbies - for all of us and thats about it. (occasionally DH won't be able to resist some junk food and gets it just for himself or me and him)

Hmmm I wonder how much to deliver to you?

My brother used to live 1hr from takeaways and it was $25 delivery fee - but that was 10 years ago when petrol was CHEAP!!!

thats it bring on saturday dp finaly get a day off hes had 1 day off since last thursday
we are going out for dinner
no ifs buts or maybes

thats it bring on saturday dp finaly get a day off hes had 1 day off since last thursday
we are going out for dinner
no ifs buts or maybes

that sounds nice where you gonna go a restruant or take away lol
Sign in to follow this topic