Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

back to school Lock Rss

The school holidays were good as there was not much rushing around but I am enjoying the alone time! The holidays were boring and we didn't do much at all.Dh had banned the kids going to their friends or having friends over due to their behaviour and said no to movie outings etc and no morning tv .Luckily dh is a teacher and was home, so it was not up to me to enforce his punishment.The kids actually played quite well together without too much whinging.We did have Blake's 10th bithday party and went to the movies with mil.She wanted us all to go see red dog with her.So the kids were not that hard done by lol.Does them good to stay home once in a while blink.They were allowed to stay with my parents over night on saturday which was a nice peaceful night for us grin .
Back to the usual crazy & busy schedule of school and extracuricular(sp) activities

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

We have a newborn and are staying at my MIL's for a few weeks, so they had cousins up for holidays, and DP's teenage sisters here, and any number of friends... minimum number of people in this house all week was 11... ranging up to about 15... in a 4 bedroom house! So I am LOVING that everyone is gone! MIL is back at work, it's just me, ben, and the kids and I can finally start working on getting this bubba in to a routine! The house is even gradually become tidy again rather then looking like a bomb hit it!
They've just started here....stupid Rugby World Cup!

We are on the start of our 2nd week in SA first week was ok and today the kids are playing nicely together but the weather has been overcast and rain so far for the whole holidays
dd went to school care on wed and thurs so i am glad i booked her in with the weather

dd went to school care on wed and thurs so i am glad i booked her in with the weather

its good to have that option. ds1 and ds3 did get to go to a cricket clinic for 2 mornings in the 1st week so that was good ds2 said he didnt want to go(too boring and he knows it already-his words lol)

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Into the second week of holidays (sa)..cant wait for school..ds complains of being bored laugh Went to the festival yesterday, he went inthe helicopter for the first time..he was rapt grin
Hey jas
how was the festival we didn't get there in the end we had little athletics in the morning then had to pick up a swing set and monkey bars
Into the 2nd week here in WA as well. I was over the holidays the first day as dd1 and dd2 have fought constantly. lucky DD1 goes round to her friends house every couple of days so it get peaceful for a little bit. I took the to the museum in the 1st week as they have a kids program but that is all we have done. I cant wait for next week.

Hey jas
how was the festival we didn't get there in the end we had little athletics in the morning then had to pick up a swing set and monkey bars

We went to the train museum then walked to the festival to check it out. It was okay. We just mainly walked along the water where the port market is..then walked over to where the helicopter was grin
Thanks jas
I am glad i didnt miss out on much we went to the train meseum when thomas the tank engine was there not to long ago.We are thinking we may go down next weekend now and do the port river dolpin cruise

Thanks jas
I am glad i didnt miss out on much we went to the train meseum when thomas the tank engine was there not to long ago.We are thinking we may go down next weekend now and do the port river dolpin cruise

Nah you didnt miss much wink It was a top day so it was good going out as a family which doesnt happen too often laugh

They've just started here....stupid Rugby World Cup!

We are on our first day of holidays too. I cant believe how much I have done today. But the house still looks a mess

Kids are happy though and we have just brought a years pass to the zoo so thats where we will be for a lot of these holidays grin

I always hate it when school starts again.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Sign in to follow this topic