Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

cat or dog Lock Rss

hey
are you a cat person or a dog person? lol

people always say you are one or the other so what do you rather?

i like cats better cause they are cleaner and easier smile
I like both!!

If only we were allow pets in our house wink unsure

Im definately a cat person! Cleaner and easier just like you said! laugh

Im not a dog person because I have to pick up dog poop and hate seeing blowflies around them. blink
I dont like our lawn..its like the dogs p!ss burns the grass plus its patchy with a few holes that I sometimes stumble into (lucky I havent broken my ankle..yet!) roll eyes

No more dogs. laugh
both. but DP is allergic to cats, so now I have to be a dog person.

Im definately a cat person! Cleaner and easier just like you said! laugh

Im not a dog person because I have to pick up dog poop and hate seeing blowflies around them. blink
I dont like our lawn..its like the dogs p!ss burns the grass plus its patchy with a few holes that I sometimes stumble into (lucky I havent broken my ankle..yet!) roll eyes

No more dogs. laugh

dogs are terrors our dog has ruined are back yard too with holes abd just running around has made it muddy

our cat is very cute tongue

and chelsnich thats too bad maybe when you get a new house you can have a pet

and steph thats to bad too lots of people are allergic to cats poor cats
we always had dog growing up and i "inherited" my mums dopey mini foxy and although i love dogs the pop thing does annoy me.

i'd have to say i'm a cat person. we use to own a shop and at the back was a unit which was rented and the lady had a cat they use to have a litter every year, anyway, i adopted one of the kitten, he was the most gorgeous, gentelest cat ever, loved him to bits. Then last year an @rsehole neighbour poisoned him (no proof but i know he did it cause of other things he did and said) sad

Oh, another cat story. In january one dayas i opened the front door a beautiful black cat just walled into my house, he was sooo friendly (even my dog liked him), and HE STAYED FOR 6 MONTHS. Then he started leaving at night and one day he came back with a collar on and then we haven't seen him since. It's like he came to say goodbye sad

The day i broke up with normal was the first day of my magical life...

I'm a dog person, DP is a cat person.

I'd rather the unwavering love of a dog over the I'll-like-you-when-I-feel-like-it of a cat. And not having to change a litter box with a dog helps. smile

If we ever get pets it'll have to be one of each. A dog for me and a cat for him.

dogs are terrors our dog has ruined are back yard too with holes abd just running around has made it muddy

lol..I would kill for the AFL stadium lawn..soooo green!! laugh laugh

I'd rather the unwavering love of a dog over the I'll-like-you-when-I-feel-like-it of a cat.

That is soo true..cats are users laugh
I love both and have both, but I love my cat more. My cat thinks he is a dog sometimes and if he is sitting on me and someone knocks on the door he growls like a dog. My dog is big and dopey but I love her. We got them at roughly the same time so they have grown up together and get along most of the time.
either or neither,probably more dog.We dont have either lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I'd have to say dog, although sometimes our dog really annoys me. I had cat growing up and it ran away when we moved. It wasn't a very friendly cat. DH hates cats and DS really wants to get one at the moment. So not ready for that. I don't like having pets inside.

Sign in to follow this topic