Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

after a quick response please Lock Rss

hey guys so im currently 30 weeks pregnant and for about the past week i have had quite a painful uti which makes me feel like i have to go to the tiolet all the time i have been taking ural and drinking lots of water...but for the last two days it has become worse its seems i cant walk without feeling as if im going to wet myself (sorry TMI)like it feels as if there is so much pressure on my bladder and down there and its also feels as if im having contractions in my kidneys...so just wondering if it could be an infection in my kidneys and what i should do any info would be great and much appreciated! thanks

hey there zozosarah

get yourself to the hossy hun - you need some antibiotics! & drink HEAPS of water & cranberry juice in the meantime

good luck

hey there zozosarah

get yourself to the hossy hun - you need some antibiotics! & drink HEAPS of water & cranberry juice in the meantime

good luck

thanks chiliwomen i will do so as soon as hubby get home from work...im very bad for procrastinating when it comes to going to the doctors..thanks for your quick response

It sounds as though your UTI has travelled up into your kidneys and you have a kidney infection. I would get to a dr asap. I had this happen to me too and was scolded by the GP for letting it get that bad, it's not good for baby at all. You should go to casualty if you don't have an out of hours GP and get some antibiotics into you quickly.

Ouch sad

It sounds as though your UTI has travelled up into your kidneys and you have a kidney infection. I would get to a dr asap. I had this happen to me too and was scolded by the GP for letting it get that bad, it's not good for baby at all. You should go to casualty if you don't have an out of hours GP and get some antibiotics into you quickly.

Ouch sad

yeah i expect that is what my doctor will say to me aswell, luckily my doctor is open will 8pm so no worries there i would never go if i had to wait aaround the ER for 6 hours lol thanks for the reply and yes it hurts but i only have myself to blame lol

Sign in to follow this topic