Huggies Forum

car seat Lock Rss

just a quick question, our carseat is currently been used for our 3rd dd so its 7 yrs old this week I have noticed the buckle wont clip in on the left side unless the right side is clicked in first which never had to be done...im worried that if we get in an accident the buckle could come loose..in the mean i will be usung my sister in laws until we can go to a shop to buy one....DD3 is 16months old....very tiny frame only weighs 10kgs at moment any suggestion on seats would be lovely I like the infa secure Comfi-Cruiser. suggestions would be lovley

already own a maxi rider..Dd2 is in it,

The car seat i use is a safe n sound compaq deluxe and it was made in 2009 and one side buckles in first then the other. This is the first time Ive come across this but it doesnt come undone.

I have a 17 month old and a 3 yr old. 3 yr old is in a infa secure comfi cruiser. I wouldnt be comfortable putting my DD2 in the comfi cruiser TBH I think she would swim in it and they are much safer in the 0-18 kg seats.
If you think she wont be having a growth spurt soon iw ould buy her another 0-18 kg seat.Maybe by the time she is ready to go up into the maxi rider your other child will also be ready to move up into a designated booster?

Apologies for my replies, hope they make sense. I am usually typing one handed or interrupted halfway through wink

Have you tried taking the seat apart and rinsing the buckle under warm running water? There might just be some muck in it.

Have you tried taking the seat apart and rinsing the buckle under warm running water? There might just be some muck in it.

Will try This thank you wasnt sure if I could, just incase i rusted it

thank you

Sign in to follow this topic