Huggies Forum

Target Lock Rss

I did a online target layby from the toysale they had on. It my first time doing it because i just had little man and knew i could drive myself there.

In september i maded a payment instore and ask the lady there that when i want to pick it up do i ring to give you notice and she said yes since i would have to travel up. I've only got to pay $1 when i pick it up.

Fast forward to today and was told that they haven't recieved it yet and they get so many layby from that sale in a week and that if she hasn't rang me by Friday to ring her back.

So here hoping it's in since hubby going up there on the weekend to hang out with one of his mates. I really want it to be there so i could start wrapping presents.

Hope i have no drama with the kmart layby i did.

Am i the only one that didn't know that you have to wait till they get it in.

They maded no mention of it when i maded the last payment, the lady said i could of pick it up then but i said that it was a toy sale layby and she said yes you have to wait till November to pick it up.

I did an online one with target too, but I was told you couldn't pick up
until the 21st & you had to give 3 working days notice.

I had problems with Target & Big W last year. Lots of people had issues with items not being available at Kmart, but I was lucky with them.
I was 8mths pregnant with #2 & dragging #1 around the shops was not fun. Needless to say after being stuffed around I lost it (& could blame it on my hormones!)

Im hoping this year there will be no dramas, DD is in the process of TT & its a novelty to go to the toilet ALL the time!

I did an online one with target too, but I was told you couldn't pick up
until the 21st & you had to give 3 working days notice.

I had problems with Target & Big W last year. Lots of people had issues with items not being available at Kmart, but I was lucky with them.
I was 8mths pregnant with #2 & dragging #1 around the shops was not fun. Needless to say after being stuffed around I lost it (& could blame it on my hormones!)

Im hoping this year there will be no dramas, DD is in the process of TT & its a novelty to go to the toilet ALL the time!

oh no I have one at big w and Kmart and wanting to pick them up early by 2 weeks as I live an hr away from shops.... lady at big w said it should be a problem at all

oh no I have one at big w and Kmart and wanting to pick them up early by 2 weeks as I live an hr away from shops.... lady at big w said it should be a problem at all

not sure where you are but im in melbourne and a friend of mine had work packing the toys for the target xmas laybys and he was saying the contract for this work finished last weekend. That may explain why it wasnt there yet. All the layby's should be organised now (most of it was outsourced and done it factories) but there was heaps of them so it may take a little while to get to the stores.

mum to one goregous boy

I live an hour away from this target store. I went threw them since we have target country and things that i wanted wasn't in there's.

I'm given kmart a week notice before hubby goes and picks them up for me.

I live an hour away from this target store. I went threw them since we have target country and things that i wanted wasn't in there's.

I'm given kmart a week notice before hubby goes and picks them up for me.

the thing about most of these xmas layby's is that if you did it online it would get contracted out. so they arent assembled at the store you placed the layby at. they'll be put together somewhere else and be delievered ready in time for xmas

mum to one goregous boy

Kmart said they have to be given 4 days notice before picking th layby up since it at the storage area. So i was fine about that.

Target never said anything, All i was told that i should ring before we pick it up and it will be waiting for us the day we come up.

You get different stuff saying different things. Makes it hard to know who right.

Our target have a sign up that says all online layby will be avalible after the 21st november i think it was
I went to pay off and collect my orders yesterday and was also told i can't pick up until the 21st Nov.

Hope i have no drama with the kmart layby i did.

Kmart laybys cant be picked up until the 1st December and yeah you have to give 4 days notice before you can get it. So a little over 2 weeks before you can get the kmart one yet

Did anyone get told they had to pay 24% of the full amount for the 1st deposit? I had Target ringing an ringing me saying you havent paid 24% mean while the layby is about $170 I had already paid about $70....
I still have not recieved 1 reciept from everytime I ring up an put money on the layby even though I ask every friggin time.
Sign in to follow this topic