Huggies Forum

Do you know what this could be? Lock Rss

In the last week or so we've been getting these bugs in the bathroom. At the moment they seem to be contained to that area...but in two bathrooms in opposite sides of the house. To me they look like large headlice. They're less than a cm and have 6 legs with the little antenna (sp?) at the front. They have a head then an oval shape body. I've been looking on google but can't seem to find anything. Any ideas?

Silverfish?? Check out the images on google and see if they look the same wink
From what I googled, they like damp places such as bathrooms etc gasp
I was thinking silverfish too...
I also read that they like bathrooms.
Had a look, not silverfish. They're light brown with a dark brown line down the back.

Had a look, not silverfish. They're light brown with a dark brown line down the back.

Crikey dunno sad Have you tried killing them?

Crikey dunno sad Have you tried killing them?

Yeah I've cleaned the bathrooms and squash them when I see any but they just seem to come out of nowhere. Looking at all these bugs and thinking about it is making me itchy laugh

Yeah I've cleaned the bathrooms and squash them when I see any but they just seem to come out of nowhere. Looking at all these bugs and thinking about it is making me itchy laugh

Haha you got that right, I keep scratching my head gasp
They must be coming from their hideyhole somewhere..it sucks not knowing what type they are sad
Can you take a photo and post it then we can get a look?

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Maybe they are coming out of the drain hole on the bathroom floor?
I had tiny cockroaches coming out of there. So i pour some water down there every couple of days and spray the hole with surface spray. And have not had them since.

Can you take a photo and post it then we can get a look?

I'm not sure how to do that but I'll give it a go.

Maybe they are coming out of the drain hole on the bathroom floor?
I had tiny cockroaches coming out of there.

Buy a lizard laugh
Might be easier to identify if you can post a pic?

Sorry bit slow on the uptake - just read dansallys comment!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Sign in to follow this topic