Huggies Forum

Saw the weirdest thing today Lock Rss

Today while I was pegging the washing out 3 big army helicopters flew over my house :/
I have never seen anything like this before is it something they do often?? As I said it's not something I've seen Eva lol
As other psot said, depends where you live.

if you live near an army base, then not too weird. i used to live in townsville and i would see them all the time, then not for ages...depends where they are doing their exercise

Hi girls thanks for yur reply I wouldn't have a clue if there is a base around here I live just out side of Newcastle nsw towards mainland way lol...

Hi girls thanks for yur reply I wouldn't have a clue if there is a base around here I live just out side of Newcastle nsw towards mainland way lol...

there is a HUGE air base in newcastle but more towards the airport, but they could have been coming from the west to help out with the flooding and stuff

we get alot of army planes and that flying over our house. Little master loves watching them.

Today while I was pegging the washing out 3 big army helicopters flew over my house :/
I have never seen anything like this before is it something they do often?? As I said it's not something I've seen Eva lol

We lived an hour and a half from a small town in regional WA for a while and we'd just been shopping and where about 100km from anywhere and we saw two army dudes walking down the road with big guns. The only thing I can think is they were doing practice training or something. But it was so bizarre.

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Yeah there is the Air Force base at Williamtown right next the the airport smile They often do training exercises or as another poster said they may have been heading out to assist with flood relief. The fighter jets get out fairly often too smile

Sign in to follow this topic