Huggies Forum

do you like.. Rss

hey do you like olives?

on how i met your mother once they said a relationship only works if one person likes olives and the other one doesn't

i know its not true but i wanna see if its like that for anyone lol

so do you or you partner like and the other not like them?

i like olives DH kinda does in small amounts on like pizza and stuff lol

turns out DS loves lol
had never heard that but now that you mention it my DF loves olives and I can't stand them tongue
I love Olives, I could quite easily eat a whole jar smile

DP hates them. It will be interesting to see if the "theory" is true!
We're olive lovers here! Even DD!
Although DP doesn't like them if they have the seed (but I think that's just laziness! Lol)

PS: I hate being the one to disprove a HIMYM theory...

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I hate olives and dh loves them smile
Both DH and I hate olives!

We both like olives. When I was preg with DD I could eat a whole jar on my own........
We both hate them!! DH used to say to me you should just eat them on the pizza instead of pulling them off until he tried it laugh

Ugh. I HATE olives. I can't even eat them if they're in dishes or hidden. I find them and remove them. lol But I can dip bread straight into olive oil...go figure. Less flavour, I suppose?

Dh doesn't mind olives, he'll eat them but he doesn't go out of his way to eat them. We have a jar of gourmet olives that's been sitting in the fridge for a good year...
Lover love loveee olives! Dh not so much! Interesting theory.. !! I can easily polish off a jar with.. salami and feta!! My 3 year old loves olives too, must of past on my love of them through my pregnancy overload.
my dp and i both don't like olives and we've been together for 9 years so it's not true for us, but, my parents have been married for over 30years, dad eats olives but mum hates them so it's true for them, so i'd say it depends on the couple
I LOVE them! Dp hates them! grin
Sign in to follow this topic