Huggies Forum

Quick Question Lock Rss

Hi girls
just a quick question regarding centrelink..? I was just wondering if anyone nos if you can pay out what you owe on the family tax advance and reapply at anytime?

TIA
Xx

Hi girls
just a quick question regarding centrelink..? I was just wondering if anyone nos if you can pay out what you owe on the family tax advance and reapply at anytime?

TIA
Xx

Yes you can just give them a ring or go in and see them smile

i went and saw them earlier this week about it. I was told i could pay it off at any time, but would not be able to reapply for a new one until the old one was due to finish.
So for me it would be i could pay out today, but won't be able to reapply until Dec 29 (as the current one finishes Dec 28).
HTH - but give them a call - never know what they will tell you!!! smile

i went and saw them earlier this week about it. I was told i could pay it off at any time, but would not be able to reapply for a new one until the old one was due to finish.
So for me it would be i could pay out today, but won't be able to reapply until Dec 29 (as the current one finishes Dec 28).
HTH - but give them a call - never know what they will tell you!!! smile

I know someone who paid hers off and reapplied this week....hers wasnt due for renewing until Dec 30th...The rules about advance payments has changes alot in the last few months...might be worth asking again or applying online Nelly smile

Hi girls thanks for your replies I gave them a call and payed out what I owed and reapplied yay good timing to right before Xmas smile)
Glad it worked out for you!! smile
will pay mine out and try again i think - definitely welcome just before chrissy!!!
Sign in to follow this topic