Huggies Forum

Wow!! Lock Rss

Wow apparently the world is ending the day before Xmas sad do you think it's true??
Nah i dont believe it some loon is always predicting the end of the world!!! ..... the 12.12.12 is supposed to be the end of the world and ppl r using that as marketing like lynx end of the world body spray 2012.... it is a date that appears in old scripts/carvings also!

Says who this time?

Maybe it was Santa Claus! He knows everything wink
Well I wish I had known this before I did all my xmas shopping angry wink

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

The supposed end of the world next year is not the end of the world lol but supposed to be the end of an era..going through a transformation and whatnot radda radda
I thought it was supposed to end yesterday on 12.12.12
Looks like we made it! LOL! smile

I thought it was supposed to end yesterday on 12.12.12
Looks like we made it! LOL! smile

look...I hate to be the bearer of bad news here.

....its only 12.12.11. We still have a year to go. wink
It was supposed to on the 11-11-11 at 11 am. One of my maths classes were sitting their final exams, which they thought funny....it's the end of the world and where are we...in a maths exam!

look...I hate to be the bearer of bad news here.

....its only 12.12.11. We still have a year to go. wink

laugh laugh laugh
So it is!!!
laugh laugh laugh

I guess we will have to wait and see what happend then!

Well apparently it's this year not next as the mayans days were shorter then ours so it means there calendar ends this year not next :/

Well apparently it's this year not next as the mayans days were shorter then ours so it means there calendar ends this year not next :/

their days were only shorter because they ran out of candles...
I have researched this theory a lot because I panic over silly things like this lol
Well what I researched is apparently the world was going to end in 2012 because a planet was going to collide with ours or when our Solar system lines up.
And it's all a load a crap:)
Because they planet that was meant to collide with ours doesn't exist and plus we would see it in the sky already and our solar system has lines up before in 98 and what happened NOTHING!!! And we are not due for another line up till 2018.
So when it comes to the Mayan Calendar it doesn't exactly say the world is going to end it says there will be changes and they modern day Mayans say that means spiritual growth etc.plus the callender is really scratched so they can't make it out..
All this who ha comes about because some crack pots like to scare people and make money off it by selling "survival" packs and guides etc.
I think I would take the Mayans ancestors belief than some doom Sayers advice on all this since it's there ancestors who created it and they understand it the best smile
Hope that made some people like me not worry smile
Sign in to follow this topic