Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Anyone else watch "One Born Every Minute" and weep like a baby?!??!

Anyone else watch "One Born Every Minute" and weep like a baby?!??! Rss

Ah go on grin wink

I have watched a few episodes at dads cos they watch it there but never at home as I forget!! Have to set a reminder, I really enjoy it smile

I've been watching it too but am freaking out about labour now that im getting closer :/
I absolutely love the show! Iam totally addicted. Ive been watching it since I was pregnant with my daughter almost 2 yrs ago. Its what made me want to be a midwife. I completely understand how you feel it makes me all sappy and think about having more babies.
I'm addicted to the show, now that I'm pregnant I bawl like an absolute baby (boo hoo noises and all!) whereas not pregnant it was more welling eyes lol mid show I'm like ahhh what did I sign up for! but the happiness at the end always reminds you why smile
I cry everytime I see a baby getting born on any show ever since I had DS. However I barred myself from watching One Born Every Minute early on this pregnancy as it was scaring me, but I am more comnfortable with the idea of labour again so i'd probably be able to watch it.

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

We don't have this show in NZ, but it sounds fantastic! I'm going to go have a look on youtube smile
I'm going to go against the grain and say I can't stand it!! It just annoys me for some reason.... I do however like A baby story which shows on discovery health I think.

I think I prefer the shows that just focus on one story at a time. wink
I all could think about was how bad that young girl's teeth were! Do they not have dentists in the UK?!
Sign in to follow this topic