Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. what are your childrens nick names?

what are your childrens nick names? Rss

was just thinking if anyone has given (or someone else has given it to them)
a nickname to their child?

My children both are not called by there full names usually, unless they are in trouble or i am telling someone there name..

My oldest daughters name is Telequah but only ever gets called Teki
and my second daughters name is Fofoa and only ever gets Foa...

I know a few people who are against nick names so if you are, share your thoughts, or if not whats the nicknames...

(PS please don't make this a thread about my children's unusual names i get it enough lol)

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

DS3 is knowen as WOMBAT..... He was born in Oz and is hard headed, has a solid little body and has a stubborn personality. This name was given to him by his kiwi Aunt and has just stuck..

http://lbdf.lilypie.com/dh24m7.png

DD is jaime and gets jj or jimmy jam
ds is tanner and gets tan or tanerbanana
ds2 is archie and so far just gets archiebum
My son's name is Jayden and we always call him JJ. Funnily enough I was dead set against the nickname JJ before he was born and was hoping Jay or Jayd would stick but nope, DS always says his name is JJ thanks to my sister.
Hey I remember when you had your second dd and choosing her name what other people think it doesn't matter as long as you like it plus congrats on expecting again!!!!
With dd1 we shorten her name to dee her name is déjà same as deja vu but no vu Part man I over explaining her name lol
Dd2 is jj (jada) or chump dunno why chumP suits her she is short and stocky
Ds just gets called manny no reasOn his just my little man lol
DS is Scooby/Scoob/Scoo, because he plays very quietly, so when we couldn't find him we would call out "Sccoby-Doo Where Are You?" - Funny part is scooby-do was my most hated cartoon as a child!

Hey I remember when you had your second dd and choosing her name what other people think it doesn't matter as long as you like it plus congrats on expecting again!!!!
With dd1 we shorten her name to dee her name is déjà same as deja vu but no vu Part man I over explaining her name lol
Dd2 is jj (jada) or chump dunno why chumP suits her she is short and stocky
Ds just gets called manny no reasOn his just my little man lol

hey, thanks..
I love the name Deja.. i never would have thought of that but now seeing it as a name sounds so cute..

My DD's name is Isabeau but DH & I just call her Beau. My mum calls her Beaulicious smile

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

One of DS' 3yr old cousin calls him 'CJ'. He is the only one who does it and it's very cute.
DP sometimes calls DS 'Sparky'. No real reason it's just something he seems to like doing. Giving his kids a SP nickname with the exception of SD1.
SD1-Button, SD2-Spunie(a nickname of a nickname) and his other child had a nickname too.
With DS as long as no one calls him 'Clarky' I'm ok smile
my DS has a couple his name is isaiah and he mostly gets zye then ziah and izzy

Love my lil bugs i always got deja's name like how it us pronounced

my DS has a couple his name is isaiah and he mostly gets zye then ziah and izzy

Love my lil bugs i always got deja's name like how it us pronounced

My nephews name is Isaiah and he gets ziah too.

DD1 is Hallie Gwenyth - Hal, Hallie-bug, Bug, H.G.

DD2 is Eden Kaydi - Eads, Edie, Edie McCreedy (character on kids show Balamory), Creedy

DS is Riley Jack - Ry, Ry-man, Riley-man (Eden always calls him this), Magoo or 'Goo (as in Mr Magoo)
Sign in to follow this topic