Huggies Forum

Trying not to FREAK out lol Lock Rss

gasp As title says - trying not to FREAK lol There's something in the roof and DH is at work...so hoping its a possum and not a person unsure laugh

Could be a snake, which is good for eating rats and mice.

you will know if it's a possum as they leave lovely little (big) patches on your ceiling maybe a cat if you have them near you if a person it will be way heavier or you could have our problem with the roof (just kidding)

Wow, just saw your pics! Glad you are renting so they can fix it if you need it fixed smile

Hmm great, I will look for the stains lol I do have a cat...maybe he is being adventurous?? I hate being home alone of a night, I am not brave at all sad

Could be a snake, which is good for eating rats and mice.

Oh didn't even think of that...I suppose I dont mind that to control rodents but what if it gets in the house gasp That has been one of my worse fears since moving here!! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight laugh

Animals in the roof generally sound alot bigger than what they are so try not to freak out. Also remember if it's an animal of some sort, it will not be able to open your roof hatch and get inside so you are safe smile

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Animals in the roof generally sound alot bigger than what they are so try not to freak out. Also remember if it's an animal of some sort, it will not be able to open your roof hatch and get inside so you are safe smile

Thank you!! I'm going to try and get some sleep and not imagine some cheeky animal working out the manhole and coming in, stealing all my rocky road and Christmas presents laugh (if I don't laugh, I will cry haha)

Sign in to follow this topic