Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Family stickers on cars Rss

I posted a while back that i really dislike and am sick of seeing those family stickers on cars. The ones with whos in your family etc.
Well i saw a great one yesterday.
It has a pic of one family member with his middle finger up, and the words saying... I dont give a flying F##k whos in your family!
Thought it was priceless. I want one. grin
LOL! I've also seen one where the dog has his leg cocked doing a pee!!!

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

I posted a while back that i really dislike and am sick of seeing those family stickers on cars. The ones with whos in your family etc.
Well i saw a great one yesterday.
It has a pic of one family member with his middle finger up, and the words saying... I dont give a flying F##k whos in your family!
Thought it was priceless. I want one. grin

i have seen a couple where dad has a big cross thru him. theres also one getting around where all the family members are hanging from nooses... I though that one in particular was pretty revolting.
Ive seen a disgusting one, showing the man err..doing the deed with the woman that says..making family blink
I hate them too! They are this years Frangapani Stickers/bullet hole stickers/no fear eyes/animal print car seat covers!

Although DH pointed one out the other day that was just a dad and 2 little girls. Pick up tool perhaps???

There is one in our town that is just a woman and about 50 animals...

Not my cup of tea at all smile

I hate them too! They are this years Frangapani Stickers/bullet hole stickers/no fear eyes/animal print car seat covers!

Oh I hate the frangipani stickers! wacko I hate seeing stickers that tell you the type of their car..err thats what the badges are for! roll eyes
OMG Frangipani stickers! They were around like 6 years ago. People still have them on the cars and they are all faded and peeling off.
Take them off people!!
lol those stickers make me irrationally mad, ALMOST as mad as baby on board signs..
haha funny topic smile i dont hate them i think theyre actually kinda cute BUT it baffles me that people feel the need for a sticker for every member of their family..theres one getting around near me that has mum, dad, 3 kids..all good..but then theres also 4 dogs, several cats, a bird and i 'think' its a fish? its too small to see properly..these stickers go the whole way across the rear window!

i am however a culprit for the 'magic happens'sticker lol wink
I just don't see the point of baby on board signs, like people are going to drive safer around you because you have a baby? I'm sorry, I was going to crash into you, but seeing as you have a baby on board, I'll crash into that car over there instead! I just don't get it lol tongue

I just don't see the point of baby on board signs, like people are going to drive safer around you because you have a baby? I'm sorry, I was going to crash into you, but seeing as you have a baby on board, I'll crash into that car over there instead! I just don't get it lol tongue

I thought that too, but thenl got told they are in case you are involved in a crash so people know to rescue the baby aswell. But I don't have one on our car.

And Yip I hate those family stickers. The funny part is people have to change and replace them everytime a change happens in the family. Waste of money!

I don't have those family stickers (or any other sticker - oh well except for the mechanic's advertising sticker that I haven't gotten around to taking off lol), nor do I have any interest in getting them. I do know that they are sometimes sold as fundraisers.

But just wondering why those stickers or the frangipani or the baby on board stickers annoy people so much? Why do people care what people have on their cars? (so long as it's not distasteful)

I really find those stickers that PP have mentioned (eg. family with the nooses) vulgar and disgusting and disturbing really.
Sign in to follow this topic