Huggies Forum

Family stickers on cars Lock Rss

Ive seen a disgusting one, showing the man err..doing the deed with the woman that says..making family blink

That's pretty funny! laugh

I just don't see the point of baby on board signs, like people are going to drive safer around you because you have a baby? I'm sorry, I was going to crash into you, but seeing as you have a baby on board, I'll crash into that car over there instead! I just don't get it lol tongue

Apparently (I don't have one myself) they're handy if you have a wagon and you need access to the boot for the pram, so no one parks right up your bum in the carpark etc. I guess that way if they do then you're allowed to kick their car because they're obviously idiots.

I don't like stickers on cars. They're just in the way most of the time. There's no need.

I just don't see the point of baby on board signs, like people are going to drive safer around you because you have a baby? I'm sorry, I was going to crash into you, but seeing as you have a baby on board, I'll crash into that car over there instead! I just don't get it lol tongue

Hey, I thought i was the only one a thing about baby on board stickers! People should be driving carefully regardless who is in the car, and a baby on board sticker is not a accident force field- accidents happen for that very reason- they are accidents. No one WANTS to crash but sometimes it happens, It wont make people crash less. smile

perhaps they won't annoy me as much now that I can see other reasons for having one smile time will tell!
Hi I also can't stand those Family stickers.

Sorry

I also can't stand those Family stickers on cars.

I must admit at first I really did like them but not anymore. Everyone has them! If I did find the stig ones, I would get them for sure lol! They were very cool.
I hate seeing the Kiwi fern on cars, we have a huge NZ population on the Gold Coast and they're everywhere. Also the one where the Kiwi bird is rooting a Kangaroo, so disrespectful and tacky, especially when it's in full view of kids.

I don't mind the family stickers, they are pretty funny when they have all the animals listed but I don't like them for my car.
Just wanted to say for those that don't know.

The reason the baby on board signs were made was because sadly years ago there was a car accident were a baby was killed. The rescue crews did not find the babies body as it had been throw under the front car seat. The idea was thought for parents to put the baby on board sign on their vehicle whenever they travelled with their babies so if involved in an accident the rescue crews knew to look for a baby and hopefully save a life.
I have a Baby on Board sign on my car for this very reason.

Jus' sayin'

That link is frickin hilarious! Love it!

Just wanted to say for those that don't know.

The reason the baby on board signs were made was because sadly years ago there was a car accident were a baby was killed. The rescue crews did not find the babies body as it had been throw under the front car seat. The idea was thought for parents to put the baby on board sign on their vehicle whenever they travelled with their babies so if involved in an accident the rescue crews knew to look for a baby and hopefully save a life.
I have a Baby on Board sign on my car for this very reason.

That may or may not be true, I dont know, but supposing it is, do you really think that most people take down the 'baby on board' every time they go out without baby? I think if a car was in an accident and there was a baby/child seat the ambos/resuce people would look for a child regardless of whether there was a baby on board sign. Pointless in my opinion.
The family stickers don't annoy me, though I wouldn't have them on my car.

I hate those stupid yellow signs! You know, the old 'I wish my wife was this dirty', 'ex-husband in boot' etc. etc.

Once I actually saw one that I liked. It said said 'This is a stupid yellow sign!'

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Sign in to follow this topic