Huggies Forum

do you have... Rss

hey do you have any stickers or signs on your car?

i have a little blue tshirt that says something lol cant remember i'll check when DH is home lol
Nope nothing!!! That was an exciting response wasn't it LOL
I have a jetpilot sticker thanks to DH but otherwise nothing else on my car. DH has the whole back window done with a custom jetpilot design (you can see through it from inside the car) which my mum got done for him last year for Christmas.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

I don't have anything sad DH won't let me!! I wanted to put silver angel wings around the "H" on the back of our car, but he said it would look silly.
I wanted to get the "family stickers" but after reading that other thread, I think I might not!!

Salm that sounds intresting and big lol

Mel-o thats too bad and you can still get my family stickers lol no one will know wink

i also have a sticker that says end end 80 signs
I have the family stickers LOUD AND PROUD

grin

Haha and I have an old RSL sticker from the previous owner that I haven't gotten around to taking off!!
We have a little round yellow sign that says "warning goombas ahead" and has a picture of a goomba from super mario (we are mario fans in this house laugh )
I'm not a fan of any stickers so we didn't have any on there until recently when we got our windows tinted and they put a mastertint sticker on the back window. Haven't got around to peeling it off yet.

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

I've got a really cool orange sticker that tells me when my rego is due.

Really? I don't have one of those!

i have an orange one too laugh
the little tshirt says little dude on board and it has a big green smiley face and it was bought for us and we used it i dont think anything of it its just there
Sign in to follow this topic