Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. How is your lead up to Christmas??????

How is your lead up to Christmas?????? Rss

Well this is mine ...... DH had a vasectomy this morning so he is laid up on the couch very sore and sorry for himself. I am running around getting things for him, helping him to the loo etc. Collected DD1 who is 5 from a friend's this afternoon and she's got a sore tummy and just spent 1/2 hr on the loo ..... then collect DD2 who is 1 from childcare and guess what .... she has the runs too ...... Merry f&^@$n Christmas hey!!! Hope it improves by the time we have a full house of visitors in two day's time ......
thats to bad hope things get better fast smile

not much going on here DS is napping and DH is at work and i dont think we are doing much else in the next couple of days might go to the park or beach tomoro but that has nothing to do with christmas just something to do
hope the kids aew better before christmas

not much here might head to the street party tonight

Well this is mine ...... DH had a vasectomy this morning so he is laid up on the couch very sore and sorry for himself. I am running around getting things for him, helping him to the loo etc. Collected DD1 who is 5 from a friend's this afternoon and she's got a sore tummy and just spent 1/2 hr on the loo ..... then collect DD2 who is 1 from childcare and guess what .... she has the runs too ...... Merry f&^@$n Christmas hey!!! Hope it improves by the time we have a full house of visitors in two day's time ......

I feel your pain, I dont have a DH with a vasectomy- though I wish I did grin- but I have had a very sick little man with a tummy bug, now my DD has it and I am just about over it. I am hoping too that it runs through us before christmas.
I also have inlaws that are just going F#$ken nuts and found out that my dads kidney is failing and the other one is not really doing much better.
I plan to drink lots of wine to help me through the day wink.... which is with my inlaws- minus my FIL because he isn't invited.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

a bit hectic but also a bit quiet-I know that doesn't make sense.We just got home yesterday from a 2 night getaway, washed all the clothes, I did some grocery shopping and have prepped some vegies for a salad.We are aiming to leave tomorrow for Christmas at my sil's family property on the northern tablelands(nsw).Have to repack some clothes as a lot are still in the bags from earlier in the week.Somehow we have to squeeze so much in the car from sheets, towels sleeping bags etc + food for a week or so and all the Christmas presents that we have to transport 5-6 hours up north and the same on the way home(I guess).Dh has gone to a 24 hour kmart to finish the gift shopping.We still have to wrap a few items and get the kids to hang out their stockings before we leave.Dh is going to dash back in the house to swap their empty stockings for full ones so some presents will be waiting for them when we come home.Too much to think of but at least I have gotten out out of a lot of food prep/cooking lol

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I'm having a good lead up to xmas. I'm on holidays this week from work....that makes it awesome in itself!!!

I'm at my inlaws for this week for xmas (they live 3 hours away) as DH has to work all xmas day and we have no family back home, so the inlaws house it is smile
DH is here for a couple of days but goes back home tomorrow sad
I finished my xmas shopping wednesday and have wrapped everything smile

As i'm not at home i am relaxing alot more as i'm not always thinking about housework, so i am feeling good for a 8month pregnant person smile

I did get a little sunburnt at the beach 2 days ago tho sad

Oh no!
I hope it all improves for you!

I've been rushing around the past few days trying to finish my shopping after getting out of hospital Monday afternoon from delivering twins early!

But I'm trying to keep calm and keep telling myself, christmas will come whether we are ready or not! grin

Merry christmas everyone and I hope you all have a lovely day.
Mel.
I seem to be getting nowhere slowly because of this blasted morning sickness. I can tell DH is frustrated about having to do everything so he's a little bit agitated too.

Finished wrapping presents and they are all under the tree. My house still needs a really good scrub tomorrow and if I can manage it I will be doing some baking. Decided I couldn't be bothered hanging out clothes so all the clothes are washed and have been put through the dryer ready for folding tomorrow morning.

SIL has just found out she has to work late christmas eve so I am not sure how her and MIL are going to get around that one as they were supposed to be here christmas eve morning but oh well that's their problem not mine.
Sign in to follow this topic