Huggies Forum

OMG this is my Lock Rss

1000 post tongue What do I win? I get some kind of reward right??? wink I missed my 500th post so I wasn't going to miss this one . laugh

Yay for you! Haha I just got my 1000th tonight too. We can drink virtual champagne in celebration of our awesomeness (seeing as we can't drink the real stuff) laugh

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Congrats! I am still trying to get to 500 too!

You're not far from 4000 Skip, surely you can get there within the next week? wink

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Lol how long have u been here?? i joined while pregnant with my first who turns 3 next week lol so i'm a bit slow haha i used to just read a lot but not post

Since 2009, when I was pregnant with DS. Yip I used to read alot too and all the bitching used to put me off, but was entertaining to read. Now I am starting to get addicted!

Yay grin

If my first account wasn't deleted I would be over 1000 now sad ah makes me sad!

PMSL, WEEK?? Another day and I'll be there the way I talk!
laugh laugh laugh

If we keep you chatting on here you will get there tonight!

Haha congrats to you and Gold coast mum - what an achievement grin

I was so happy reaching 800 last week but it's not special enough to celebrate laugh here's to 1000 more *chink*

YAY!!!
(Says me and my small ammount of not even 50!!)

ME - 23
DH - 25

Miss Willow

Keeping fit and healthy in pregnancy!!

That's an unattainable greatness I just can't achieve as alas I've only 14% charge left on my iPad
laugh laugh laugh
Post count doesn't excite meas much. Im more about people recognizing my name and knowing I'm not evil.
laugh laugh laugh

But we all know you are a troll skip...lol
This is my 45th post... yaaaaay laugh
A bit sad considering I've been a member since '08.

That's an unattainable greatness I just can't achieve as alas I've only 14% charge left on my iPad
laugh laugh laugh
Post count doesn't excite meas much. Im more about people recognizing my name and knowing I'm not evil.
laugh laugh laugh

The good old battery excuse!

Im in NZ and its 11pm so I am off to bed, so I wouldnt have been much help anyways!

Sign in to follow this topic