Huggies Forum

I love my babys Lock Rss

very very cute
I agree with Thea super cute.
laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh the highs and lows of parenting wink
Your babies are sooooo cute, I love hearing stories like these grin
My cute, but not so cute moment today was running down the street chasing my DS- who only had a tshirt on- while he rode as fast as he could on his bike laughing his little butt off..... until I caught him gasp laugh

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

laugh laugh laugh laugh

Oh the highs and lows of parenting wink
Your babies are sooooo cute, I love hearing stories like these grin
My cute, but not so cute moment today was running down the street chasing my DS- who only had a tshirt on- while he rode as fast as he could on his bike laughing his little butt off..... until I caught him gasp laugh

that is very funny laugh
laugh laugh that sounds soo darn cute!!

Our cute moment of the day was when our 4 year old changed our 17 month olds nappy.

At first I thought "that's not going to end well"

But DD2 cooperated really well & layed still the whole time! I think I might get DD1 to do it more often lol.
cuteness is smile
Owww thats precious!!!

Dropping my DS at daycare today and he turned as I was walking out the door and yells "Hey Mummy have a good day without me today you will get bored but" Ha ha he is too young to say things like that! But did crack his teacher and I up.

WWT: I never thought to ask my son to change a nappy. I wonder how that would go! Might see if he can change a wet one next time to see what happens.

Its worth a shot! Definitely not worth a shot trying with a pooey nappy though. Thats sure to end in disaster! laugh

What made it even more cute was I didnt even ask her! She just smelt that she had weed, and nicely said "I think Im gonna change your nappy. Lay down" And DD2 did exactly that! She even neatly wrapped up the old nappy lol.
How cute skip.
my 5 year old little princess moment of the day.
putting her music on and catching her dancing/pelvic thrusting in the mirror to sexy and you know it. her fav song at the moment.
This morning I was laying on the lounge and DS came up to me with a toy pizza cutter, told me he was a "baby doctor" and that it was time to get the baby out.
He pretended to give me a c-sect :/

He cuddles and talks to my belly everyday, telling bub that he loves it and wants it to come out.
Had a bit of a tantrum the other day when I told him that bub wasn't ready to come out yet, started screaming "baby come out" at my belly, then yelled "push!"... He's heard that a few times from One Born Every Minute laugh
Your kids sound super cute Skippy laugh

I think DS likes to pull out a cute thing every once in a while just so I don't get sick of him haha. He has plenty of tantrums and whinges so he needs to make up for it somehow laugh

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Having a not so cute day today at our house.

Its raining, actually pouring. School starts tomorrow and the big kids are well and truly ready to go back. Bored tired and picking on each other.

DD1 starts Prep though - very exciting for her, I can't believe my girl is growing up. Actually she does look adorable in her too big uniform so thats a cute moment!!!

DD2 - tired from waking up too early. Of course I jinxed myself by saying how well she HAD been doing with her sleeps. LOL

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic