Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. This is just for a general chat really,

This is just for a general chat really, Lock Rss

Anyone noticed how lovely its been round here for quite some time now?! It's just a nice chillaxin place to be, with all this politeness and helpfulness around.... what's going on? laugh

And... I see lots of new names, seems with this newfound niceness we might be attracting people instead of scaring them off!

Lastly.... if I changed my profile picture would it confuse the hang out of everyone? grin

Hope you're all havin a lovely day!
Xx

I know you by your name more then your photo so I say do it grin
I have noticed lots of new faces too and it has been pretty good around here lately too I suppose maybe due to no real controversial topics maybe???
I try to stay out of the heated stuff anyway unless like last week a troll I will put my two bobs in laugh
I have been on more then I'm usually am iv meet some beautiful ladies on here and I think back if I never signed up I wouldn't have ever got to know them do thank you huggies lol
How's your day been any way chayls smile

Arghh over editing my posts stupid iPhone and your crappy nonsense words!!!
Im only (relatively) new to Huggies but find the advice & general chit chat from everyone is awesome. Im a stay at home Mum & dont know anyone with bubs or younger kids so this site really helps me get advice & connect to other Mummys!! (Otherwise I think I would be going nuts by now lol)
yeah i agree its quite nice on here i think and i would still recongise you with a new picture
i change mine all the time and as far as i know people still recongise me lol
Well I am about 3 days old!!
So I don't know what you are talking about with the bitchiness!!

I am a memeber of another forum and it is so quiet there that I needed somewhere with more topics!! So I am glad to found a place with lots of different topics!!

ME - 23
DH - 25

Miss Willow

Keeping fit and healthy in pregnancy!!

Love bugs... even that thread was tame really! And with what that person was doing (pretty low and disgusting) I thought even the clever way she was caught out was done tactfully! It wasn't your usual slag fest where everyone starts attacking each other in defense for the person being 'picked on'.

Welcome Bella roses mummy! So often people write they've been reading for Xxx amount of years and too scared to post, so its nice to see some new people!

Love bugs... even that thread was tame really! And with what that person was doing (pretty low and disgusting) I thought even the clever way she was caught out was done tactfully! It wasn't your usual slag fest where everyone starts attacking each other in defense for the person being 'picked on'.

Welcome Bella roses mummy! So often people write they've been reading for Xxx amount of years and too scared to post, so its nice to see some new people!

I do remember some doozies though lol
Iv noticed some old faces have gone like fruchoc where she go??? She was nice smile
I recall one post that was pages and pages and the moderators always had to delete the threads I haven't seen a thread be deleted in ages actually.
It's been awesome!

Everyone seems much kinder to new members too which is nice.

There are still a few members around that I want to punch in the face but they don't pop up often and I just keep out Of the nastiness.

Change your pic chalys I've never really looked at your pic much anyway laugh
Yes!!! I would recognise you if you changed your pic.... but I would then have to change my mental image of you laugh

I really enjoy being in a nice friendly huggies world... I was a bit distressed when I joined when I saw a lot of bit$hy stuff happening. I am glad that it has stopped. I think that if a group as a collective sets a standard then anyone that joins has to adhere to that standard or feel the odd one out.... this may be happening to any potential bullies.

The odd bit of excitement is nice though.... as long as it doesn't get personal.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

It's been awesome!

Everyone seems much kinder to new members too which is nice.

There are still a few members around that I want to punch in the face but they don't pop up often and I just keep out Of the nastiness.

Change your pic chalys I've never really looked at your pic much anyway laugh

I come and go I hope I'm not one of those faces sad Ahh dumb iPhone I was meant to add lol grin

I think if I remember correctly she had some family stuff going on, I think she has popped on occasionally but not as often as she used to

Thanks I really thought she was nice smile
I haven't seen her on in a while actually I think maybe I saw a post a couple months back??

Fruchocs fine girls. She'll reappear when she is ready.

Thanks skip glad she is all fine smile
Sign in to follow this topic