Huggies Forum

just curious Lock Rss

America has coupons .that can be used while shopping

Reason I ask new show starting on austar soon got me thinking

Has me wondering why we don't use coupons here ???
That's lucky for new zealand people.

This show I'm talking about one woman does $600.00 shopping only spends $6.45
Well that's what add for shows mentions.

Now thats extreme coupon shopping with coupons
[quote name='mum of 4 lovely blessings, ' date='31 January 2012 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1327992766' post='3135291'] That's lucky for new zealand people. This show I'm talking about one woman does $600.00 shopping only spends $6.45 Well that's what add for shows mentions. Now thats extreme shoppping with coupons
How or where do they get the coupons from though?

I wish the government gave coupons that can only be used for food, bills, fuel, medical expenses & clothing. Basically stop people from using dole money on alcohol, cigarettes and rubbish that is not needed (& then phase out the dole of course). It would save tax payers a lot of money...

How or where do they get the coupons from though?

I wish the government gave coupons that can only be used for food, bills, fuel, medical expenses & clothing. Basically stop people from using dole money on alcohol, cigarettes and rubbish that is not needed (& then phase out the dole of course). It would save tax payers a lot of money...

Sounds good in theory unfortunatley some people are so damn lazy or to far gone that if the government did that theft rates would increase, insurance would increase, shop prices would increase etc etc, sad world
Australia doesn't need coupons because the price is reduced at the counter with barcodes. America is out of date in a lot of ways (although they'll all say we are over here) the coupon is given straight from the supplier not the retailer.

I personally hated coupons, it was annoying getting them all out and cut up and then you forget you've got one and go to the store and have to pay full price. I also think it's a waste of paper. But, most stores in the US will have the coupons at the door as you walk in so you just sift through it while you're there, still, I'd rather THEY do the work and enter the codes in their system rather than making ME work for the discount.

Sounds good in theory unfortunatley some people are so damn lazy or to far gone that if the government did that theft rates would increase, insurance would increase, shop prices would increase etc etc, sad world

True... there's never a simple answer is there. No wonder nothing gets changed!

True... there's never a simple answer is there. No wonder nothing gets changed!

Yep damned if they do damned if they don't
Sign in to follow this topic