Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

grocery run Rss

dh called me to watch the segment on aca last night, it looked good so I joined.I think you can only buy certain things each day, is that right?So its not really good to do a proper shop if not every thing isn't available every day.
I just am after any feedback from those who actually use it.

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

dh called me to watch the segment on aca last night, it looked good so I joined.I think you can only buy certain things each day, is that right?So its not really good to do a proper shop if not every thing isn't available every day.
I just am after any feedback from those who actually use it.

I use it every now and then... I usually buy bulk cleaning products. It's handy to have a few packets of something in the cupboard..

I hardly ever by the food. It just not usually stuff that we eat. I did buy a packet of pop tarts last time though smile
I have joined but not yet made an oeder as money is tight at the moment but my mother in law has, she brought cottin tips cleaning stuff and im not sure what eles. It is pretty good with deals I recieve in the email as it is cheaper but most things are a bulk buy, as in you normally get more then one for the price shown alot of things are in lots of 2.

There is different things on there each day some things get taken off while others are added so you have to look everyday untill most things you want are listed at the same time.

Postage is $11 for every order no matter how big or small.
Sign in to follow this topic