Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Today sucks :-( Lock Rss

This morning I woke up with the sorest neck I've ever had but cannot afford to go to the physio until Friday, I got absolutely drenched while walking with mums group this morning and then every time I tried to have a nap this afternoon... Someone would ring me!!! Argh!

Oh and to top it off, DH has had to go away for work so I cannot move my head properly but somehow am meant to do everything myself!

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

oh no poor you i hope it gets better real quick
That really does suck sad

You poor thing I hope it's not too serious
Definitely not a great day for you!
I hope you feel better soon smile

Thanks ladies for listening to my little whinge. I love that I can come on here and someone cares... Unlike my mother who tells me to toughen up and stop whining.

Thanks ladies for listening to my little whinge. I love that I can come on here and someone cares... Unlike my mother who tells me to toughen up and stop whining.

wel that is pretty nasty of her i think
I've pulled a muscle in my neck too, painful isn't it?? have you got any nurofen plus? (I couldnt get through the day without it at the moment) and a heat pack. Hope you feel better soon xo

Must be the day for neck problems. Mine has been so sore for the last couple of days and it has been giving me really bad headaches too sad
Hopefully your day gets better tomorrow.

wel that is pretty nasty of her i think

She's not really being nasty, thats just my mum. It's a case of do something about it or stop complaining in her world.

Sounds like my mum too! Gotta love mums!

When you go to bed tonight, tell yourself tomorrow if going to be a great day! And hopefully you get a good night sleep and your neck gets better!

Hey sorry to hear you've got a very sore neck sad Hope it's just a little bit better today smile
hope ur neck gets better soon smile
Sign in to follow this topic