Huggies Forum

what was your first.. Lock Rss

hey i was wondering what was your first job?

the teenager thread got me curious lol
Mine was washing dishes at my aunty and uncles restaurant when I was 14 lol I went on to work there for 8yrs (sometimes i would go part time and get a secobd job and sometimes I'd be there full time) and moved up the ranks to cooking and training new staff grin

What was yours Isaiahs mum?
I worked as a checkout chick at Coles when I was 15 years old on Thursday nights, Saturday and Sunday's. They trained me to be a supervisor too which at that age I thought was a huge bonus laugh Fun times then

Waitress at a coffee shop.
It was a really busy one and I remember being so tired after each shift! I'll never do that again!
I think I was about 16. Such a long time ago now!

What was yours Isaiahs mum?

might sound bad but i've actually never had a job

all your jobs sound pretty cool though
i worked in my uncles snow ski hire in winter cleaning the returns wjen i was 11. but my first 'proper' job was in a newsagency just before i turned 15.
I used to wash dishes at my dads pizza shop when I was about 11 then a takeaway shop then a fish shop, Then fell pregnant with DS, Did bookeeping for 2 years then had DD now I'm working at maccas laugh

might sound bad but i've actually never had a job

all your jobs sound pretty cool though

Lol lucky you! I've always worked, actually just returned to work after a year and a half off (got pregnant then had DS) that's the most time I've ever had off though. Love working, makes me feel great grin
I worked at Maccas when I turned 13...

I have always worked up until having DS.

Lol lucky you! I've always worked, actually just returned to work after a year and a half off (got pregnant then had DS) that's the most time I've ever had off though. Love working, makes me feel great grin

its good you enjoy it
I worked at Burger King from 15 to 18
Was good working and having my own money

leaflet run, then worked in a bakery....
Sign in to follow this topic