Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

do you feel younger than u are Lock Rss

I shall start by calendar yrs I'm 37

38 this yr sad

However I still as if I'm in my mid twenties.

What's your age in regarding to calendar yr .????

But how young do you honestLy feel ???
Definately! I'm 36, turning 37 later this year, and feel like i'm in my 20's. I just dont feel 'grown up' enough to have a school age and kindy age child. Dont know what a 36 year old is supposed to feel like tho! Seems ridiculous that in less than 4 years I'll be 40!!!!!!!!!

Definately! I'm 36, turning 37 later this year, and feel like i'm in my 20's. I just dont feel 'grown up' enough to have a school age and kindy age child. Dont know what a 36 year old is supposed to feel like tho! Seems ridiculous that in less than 4 years I'll be 40!!!!!!!!!

I know what mean Lisa-Jem

We maybe whatever calendar age but don't feel like it.

I still like loud music from to time
Eating fairy bread
Ice creams banana paddle pop my favorite.
Playing on swings etc
I'm 32, but I think I stopped ageing mentally at 25.
My Dads 62 but feels 22.
And my mum says she gets such a shock every time she looks in the mirror and sees I wrinkly 56 year old! She feels in her 20s too!
I think that's why I always feel put out when I see things for young mums and they're all 21-22 year olds. I think, hang on! I'm not much older! But when they hear I'm 10 years older.... But then when I was 21, 30 seemed SOOOO old!!!
Before I had my bub I did. I'm 27 and felt like I was about 23/24.
Since having him though I feel like I am 27!
I'm 29 (30 in March!!), and I sometimes forget I'm the age that i am, like, my little brother turned 25 recently and my crazy mind thought "no, that can't be right Im 26" blink !!

Somedays though I feel like Im in my 50's with all the aches and pains I get, and with how tired i feel!
I just turned 29 in January, but I don't feel like it! I feel like I'm still 24/25 and I panic because I'm almost 30!!!
But then I look at my life ~ I'm married to someone who loves me, own a fabulous house, and have a baby on the way smile How more perfect could my life be?
Then I don't mind being 29 so much.

I am 35 yrs old and I am in the best shape of my life!!

I find the more exercise I do the more energy I have. I do have more aches and pains though but my energy levels and general endurance makes up for that in everyway.

So physically I think I am fitter than alot of 25 yr olds.

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

I am 35 yrs old and I am in the best shape of my life!!

I find the more exercise I do the more energy I have. I do have more aches and pains though but my energy levels and general endurance makes up for that in everyway.

So physically I think I am fitter than alot of 25 yr olds.

I hope that's me in 5yrs time!!
DH keeps telling me that now we've stopped having kids, I'm going to be the sexiest I've ever been when I'm in my 30's laugh

I hope that's me in 5yrs time!!
DH keeps telling me that now we've stopped having kids, I'm going to be the sexiest I've ever been when I'm in my 30's laugh

Thats what happened to me wink
Once the kids get a bit older and more sleep happens things get easier. I think also you appreciate your body a bit more too laugh

http://decadent-delights1.webnode.com/blog/
My blog, take a peek into my world

Thats what happened to me wink
Once the kids get a bit older and more sleep happens things get easier. I think also you appreciate your body a bit more too laugh

Im already starting to appreciate my body now, and I still would like to lose a couple of kilo's/tone up more...can't wait until my mid-30's grin
I'm 26 and normally I feel about 26. But being heavily pregnant I feel like a broken down old lady right now

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Sign in to follow this topic