Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

I need lunch ideas Lock Rss

So I'm going to a breastfeeding clinic as part of my midwifery training and I have been asked to bring something for lunch that is suitable for pregnant ladies, so no soft cheese, deli meats or dips. There is no heating facilities either so it needs to be something that can be eaten room temp or cold. It's been a while since I was preggas and I need help with ideas! unsure

hi
maybe a nice salad take it in carry bag esky .....
fresh fruit
That is a hard request!! A fruit platter is a safe suggestion, or vegie sticks and hard cheese with crackers?
A salad sandwich, can't think of anymore
Sandwiches, plate of vegies sticks + crackers with dip, cold quiche, California rolls, savory muffins, fruit.
rice paper salad rolls with dipping sauce
egg sandwiches
quiche

So I'm going to a breastfeeding clinic as part of my midwifery training and I have been asked to bring something for lunch that is suitable for pregnant ladies, so no soft cheese, deli meats or dips. There is no heating facilities either so it needs to be something that can be eaten room temp or cold. It's been a while since I was preggas and I need help with ideas! unsure

Mixed sandwhich platter
Pinwheels? (puff pastry with vegemite or tomato paste and cheese in a spiral shape)
savoury sausage rolls
scones with jam and cream
savoury muffins
corn thins with various toppings like tomato and cheese, vegemite and cheese, sundried tomato and cheese, tuna (from those tins that have sauces with them) etc
fruit salad with custard

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

Sign in to follow this topic