Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. So tomorrow i will start to lose my baby weght

So tomorrow i will start to lose my baby weght Lock Rss

So I have given myself a 5 week break post baby to not worry about the baby weight and just enjoy giving bubs cuddles and attention smile

But now the holiday is over haha blink

So i'm not huge post baby but 14kgs have lingered and are going to need some help to shift! I'm not going hardcore into losing them as slow weight loss is the best to ensure the weight stays off and i'm time poor with 2 kids and a hubby that works away.

so my mini plan is to not diet as such (i love food) but i will be portion controlling and just cutting a bit of the junk out.

I will actually start using my cross trainer most mornings, go for walks and start aqua aerobics.

I'm hoping to lose roughly a kilo a week or close to.

so wish me luck ladies smile

Good Luck!!! I am also at 5 weeks tomorrow since I have had DD2 off to the doctor to get the ok to start exercising, my plan is to try out a Tracey Anderson post pregnancy dvd that I have heard ladies talking about smile
Good luck!! I had good intentions to get rid of my baby weight quickly after having DD but it's been 5 months and I'm still 6kg heavier than when I started! I will shift it one day I guess.

www.facebook.com/LeReveWithSally

Good on you!

I am also going to try and start shifting the weight I have an appointment with my cardiologist again this week to see if I have to have heart surgeory or if I can start doing some heavy exercising. I hate not being able to do anything much and breast feeding I'm eating soooo much.

Keep us updated on your progress (hopefully it'll motivate me)
Good luck it sounds like you have a good plan in place. smile

Mummy of 5 Gorgeous Babes smile
My newest Gorgeous Baby Boy arrived 1st January 2014 smile xxx

Good Luck

Just remember don't be too hard on yourself

My best losing baby weight trick was taking the kids for a walk in the pram after their first morning feed (normally 5am tongue). Then if the day turned pear shaped I had always got my exercise in early!

I also used to have lots of healthy snacks pre-prepared in the fridge. Often the biggest mistake mums make in trying to lose weight is forgetting to eat so not eating enough. Have small, healthy snacks every couple of hours and not only will it keep your metabolism up but your energy too wink
Good luck smile I'm looking forward to shifting the weight after DS is born!

Good on you, keep us updated!

Good Luck

Just remember don't be too hard on yourself

My best losing baby weight trick was taking the kids for a walk in the pram after their first morning feed (normally 5am tongue). Then if the day turned pear shaped I had always got my exercise in early!

I also used to have lots of healthy snacks pre-prepared in the fridge. Often the biggest mistake mums make in trying to lose weight is forgetting to eat so not eating enough. Have small, healthy snacks every couple of hours and not only will it keep your metabolism up but your energy too wink

great tips smile

Well today was a good start! I did use my cross trainer and did some floor work (push ups, sit ups, lunges etc)

then this afternoon DD wanted to go for a bike ride, so i put the baby carrier on, put DS in the baby carrier and we went down by the lake...a good couple of km's walking smile

and i did well to not snack on naughty food...just grapes and other fruit smile

hopefully tomorrow i can go to water aerobics while DD is at daycare and while DH is home to look after DS smile

Sign in to follow this topic