Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. shoes, what did you wear while preggas?

shoes, what did you wear while preggas? Lock Rss

I just watched in amusement a pregnant woman teetering along in stilletos and trying to hold onto a toddler that was pulling on her hand and nearly pulling her over.

Seriously.... pregnancy is uncomfortable enough, why would you do that to yourself? Lol

What did you wear? I wear ballet flats or thongs, but most of the time I wear a pair of orthopedic shoes with a good sole, got to look after those feet!

I get really annoyed actually when I see preggo women in high heels it's pretty dangerous..
I always wore thongs in summer and ugg boots in winter I know bogany lol but I choose comfort over fashion in pregnancy smile
haha why would you bother.

I had to buy new sandals to wear as my feet got way too swollen for my usual shoes. When I was 33 weeks we wanted to go out somewhere nice at night and I wanted to dress up so I tried on my nice shoes, I couldn't even get my foot in! My foot fat/fluid was bulging out on top of the shoe lol blink

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

i just wore my skate shoes
flats flats flats!!! lol
I don't know how people can wear them at all. I've never been a fan. I live in thongs and wear ballet flats when going out for dinner or other special occasions.

Sandals and Jandals. They are all that fit!

I live in thongs all the time. Can't walk in stilettos at the best of times let alone pregnant laugh

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

Hahaha silly thing i basically lived in thongs and ugg boots!!
I am wearing thongs, sandals and ballet flats. Can't fit into anything else.

haha why would you bother.

I had to buy new sandals to wear as my feet got way too swollen for my usual shoes. When I was 33 weeks we wanted to go out somewhere nice at night and I wanted to dress up so I tried on my nice shoes, I couldn't even get my foot in! My foot fat/fluid was bulging out on top of the shoe lol blink

Bahahaha that's funny.. I got the funniest mental image!

I'm not a big fan if heels either... too uncomfortable even when I am not utd and all unbalanced!

Thongs or skate shoes... but I'm in thongs 90% of the time anyway, preggo or not. I have an aversion to tying laces / fastening buckles tongue

Sign in to follow this topic