i leave my kids in the car and lock the car and take keys with me and obviously i can see the car when i go to pay which usually takes 2 mins.
can i just ask? to the ladies that say they couldn't handle if anything bad happened to the kids in the car what do you mean? just curious!
I have a few reasons- some reasonable, some not tongue
1. Someone stealing the car
2. Someone crashing into my car at bowser
3. What if something happens to me in/on the way to pay and no one knows which one my car is and my babies are in there for too long
4. (unreasonable one) - what if a stranger has a go at me for doing this sad
5. I am super uncomfortable with my dd being so far away from me in a very public place
6. What if there is a fire??
7. What if she finds a piece of food or a toy and starts chewing on it and chokes (another unreasonable one but seriously, stranger things have happened lol)
You know those things you think are non negotiables before you have kids? Like things that in your own mind, you didn't even realise there was another option? Leaving the kids in the car was one of those things for me- I just think you don't do it, it's do deeply ingrained I couldn't do it if I wanted to! Not judging others that do it cos theyre not leaving MY kids in the car smile