Huggies Forum

MKR Rss

Who is going to win ???????

Leigh & Jennifer
or Nick & Rocco
The girls won.
Rigged! I reckon it was rigged!

How did meg and andy get chucked when the girls served gravel and raw pidgeon????
None of the judges had any negatives about meg and andys food but they got lower scores? Stupid!

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

How did meg and andy get chucked when the girls served gravel and raw pidgeon????
None of the judges had any negatives about meg and andys food but they got lower scores? Stupid!

Totally agree.

How did the girls win last night as they didn't even complete the desert.

I also think that it's rigged. In my opinion I think the boys should have won.

My partner was saying the same thing. He thought it was stupid that the girls served gravel and got through over megan and andy

I didn't really watch the serries or much of the final - so I don't know what you are talking about in regards to gravel.

But the guys dessert looked 10000 times better then the girls!
So I agree.

ME - 23
DH - 25

Miss Willow

Keeping fit and healthy in pregnancy!!

I'm sure it was rigged too! I reckon channel 7 may have thought the girls would be more marketable, especially cause of the "princess" factor. The judges seemed to rave about the boys dishes, and then basically said the girls dishes were really nice (ie. didn't rave!). Plus I thought you'd only get a 10 score if everything was perfect, and no-one's was!!
I was screaming "rigged" at the TV the whole time the girl's scores were being announced.
I think they were taking into consideration how much effort they put into their dishes. I think the girls worked hard to win last night. They deserved it.

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Sign in to follow this topic