Huggies Forum

The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Att mums of 3 or more!! Lock Rss

I hope I have this in the right spot. Ok so we are expecting baby #3 in September. We currently have 2 sons that will be 6 and 4 when #3 arrives. We own a Toyota prado. DS1 is in a Safe N Sound Maxi Rider and DS2 is in a babylove (needs to upgrade to a booster) So #3 will go into the babylove and DS2 will need a new seat.I really didn't want to loose my boot space so is there any mums that drive a prado and have 3 seats across the back seat? Which seats are smaller makes and is it possible? Hope this makes sense, TIA.

Sheree, QLD Dylan 3/6/06 & Heath 5/9/08

i am a mum of 4 & i drive a landcruiser & i fit 3 car seats across the back just fine

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

All we have is an '05 Magna wagon. It fits a baby seat and 2 boosters in nice and snug, which means we have plenty of boot space!

Mothers Choice (I think is the brand) has a range of "slim" seats, they're actually made to suit small cars, but are brilliant for when you want to squeeze 3 kids in!
I have a sedan and your prado's back seat is heaps bigger than mine. I also have a 6 and 4 yr old and baby and my 6 yr old is in a safe and sound hi-liner, my 4 yr old is in a maxi rider and my baby is in a baby love convertable seat. We had two maxi riders but my 6 yr old found it squishy to reach in between the two seats so we got a slim line booster which made it easier on him. Hope that helps smile
Hi I have three kids. One 6 years old and twin boys who are three.

I have a commodore and can easily fit three seat on the back seat. I have the twins in Maxi riders on either side and our daughter in the middle in a booster seat. She does have the seat belt extersion to bring the buckle up higher so it's easier for her to do up her seat belt between the two seats.

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. Hope you sort something out.

I'm a mum of 4 and drive a Toyota Tarago.. -Twins aged 4, 20mth old, 5wk old.
Probably a bit bigger to what you want but when we brought it just before DS arrival we hadn't decided on a definite number of children.. smile
Sign in to follow this topic