Huggies Forum

1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. General Baby Topics
  4. General Discussion
  5. Huggies Jumbo Nappies Boxes - AUSTRALIA

Huggies Jumbo Nappies Boxes - AUSTRALIA Lock Rss

To all our valued Huggies members in Australia, we wanted to let you know about some important changes to our Huggies Jumbo Nappies boxes.

Despite our costs increasing over the past six years, we haven’t put up our list price of Huggies Nappies since 2006. However with our costs continuing to rise, Huggies Jumbo boxes will reduce in size by 6-9 nappies from mid April 2012. This change will only affect our Jumbo Crawler to Junior size boxes; our Newborn boxes will not change. We are also pleased to announce that Infant-size nappies will now be available in Jumbo boxes. To find out more about this change please click here. We thank you for your understanding.

The Huggies Team

The Moderating Team are on board to respond to any questions that you have about these changes. Please drop us a line in this thread, and we will do our best to answer your queries smile
I have been using Huggies for the last 2 years and since the change of the size in boxes I really dont think that the nappies are the same quality. They seem very hard and not of the same quality as previously experienced. Not sure if you need to reduce the size of the packages in the boxes so that they are not so compound and squashed as i think this is what is causing the hardness of the nappies. I have been looking at using other nappies simply because they dont seem as comfortable for my daughter anymore.

I have been using Huggies for the last 2 years and since the change of the size in boxes I really dont think that the nappies are the same quality. They seem very hard and not of the same quality as previously experienced. Not sure if you need to reduce the size of the packages in the boxes so that they are not so compound and squashed as i think this is what is causing the hardness of the nappies. I have been looking at using other nappies simply because they dont seem as comfortable for my daughter anymore.

Thanks for your comments. We appreciate your concern. However, we must point out that despite our costs increasing over the past six years, we haven’t put up our list price of Huggies Nappies since 2006. However with our costs continuing to rise, Huggies Jumbo boxes will reduce in size by 6-9 nappies from mid April 2012. This change will only affect our Jumbo Crawler to Junior size boxes; our Newborn boxes will not change. We are also pleased to announce that Infant-size nappies will now be available in Jumbo boxes. We thank you for your understanding.

The Huggies Team

Thanks for your comments. We appreciate your concern. However, we must point out that despite our costs increasing over the past six years, we haven’t put up our list price of Huggies Nappies since 2006. However with our costs continuing to rise, Huggies Jumbo boxes will reduce in size by 6-9 nappies from mid April 2012. This change will only affect our Jumbo Crawler to Junior size boxes; our Newborn boxes will not change. We are also pleased to announce that Infant-size nappies will now be available in Jumbo boxes. We thank you for your understanding.

The Huggies Team

I think you are actually missing the point that I was making. I was not complaining about the size of the boxes nor the price however the change in quality. However I would like to point out that when I started buying the huggies nappies 2 years ago they were $40 something dollars and the price war with Coles and Woolies brought this price down. As previously stated I think the quality of the nappies has been jeopardised and they are not the same. As stated the nappies are hard they actually feel like cardboard as they are so tightly compressed in the packaging and my suggestion was to not pack them so tightly in the packaging.

Thank you for your reply

I think you are actually missing the point that I was making. I was not complaining about the size of the boxes nor the price however the change in quality. However I would like to point out that when I started buying the huggies nappies 2 years ago they were $40 something dollars and the price war with Coles and Woolies brought this price down. As previously stated I think the quality of the nappies has been jeopardised and they are not the same. As stated the nappies are hard they actually feel like cardboard as they are so tightly compressed in the packaging and my suggestion was to not pack them so tightly in the packaging.

Thank you for your reply

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying that. I have passed your feedback on to our Customer Advisory Service. In the future if you want to give feedback you can contact them directly at: Our Customer Advisory Service always welcome your feedback and I would encourage you to contact the team so that your comments can be registered and passed onto management. As the official enquiry channel this is the best way to get your feedback heard.
Cheers,

Huggies Moderator

Hi there,

Thanks for clarifying that. I have passed your feedback on to our Customer Advisory Service. In the future if you want to give feedback you can contact them directly at: Our Customer Advisory Service always welcome your feedback and I would encourage you to contact the team so that your comments can be registered and passed onto management. As the official enquiry channel this is the best way to get your feedback heard.
Cheers,

Huggies Moderator

Just an add on to this. We're sorry you've been experiencing some issues with Huggies products. We'd love to hear from you - if you call our customer care team we can provide more specific advice and help you sort this one out. The number is 1800 028 334
I'd like to add to Lubielou comments (and more). Firstly, I agree - the quality definitely seems to have changed. However, I have noticed it now that the size of the jumbo boxes has changed. I bought a box of nappies on the weekend and immediately upon unpacking them, noticed that the felt different. I pulled out an "old" one and compared it, and I can see an obvious difference in the padding in the nappy. This has made me very cautious of the quality I have always relied on when it comes to Huggies (and paid extra for when compared to other brands). I am now very concerned that I will experience leaks especially overnight. NOt only is this annoying (washing everything and having an uncomfortable toddler), but it is completely inconvenient. I think I am losing faith in the Huggies brand. Secondly, I acknowledge your notification re: the change in the box size HOWEVER I question how this was communicated to your large client base and also why this seems to have now affected the quality. Another Huggies mum has convinced me to experiment with another brand and see how it goes. Very disappointed (as a devoted Huggies client).
I too am extremely disappointed with the quality of the new ones! As a loyal Huggies customer for the past 21 months, I am now switching to another brand aswell, as the quality is lacking something terrible! I think once people start to buy these "newer & improved" nappies, they will find the same thing and convert to other brands aswell.

Hi There

We're so sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your recent experience with Huggies nappies. We are committed to our loyal customers and would love to hear more from you. Can you please let us know what the size/ gender/ batch of the nappies that you recently bought was?

Also, we have not changed the nappies just the number of the nappies contained in the box. We fully appreciate that a few of you are having concerns so if you can send us some more feedback via email by going to www.huggies.com.au and clicking on Contact Us.

smile Thanks guys!

Huggies Mods
I'm not happy that the boxs are getting smaller. My youngest is in toddler (yes he big for his age) and we buying a box a week.

I love huggie nappies but this is starting to annoy us.

Once again sorry that you are frustrated by this change but just to reiterate the actual product has not changed at all. The best way to get your feedback heard by our Customer Service Department is to write them an email by going to www.huggies.com.au and clicking on Contact Us.

smile Thanks!

Huggies Moderators
HuggiesModerator wrote:
Once again sorry that you are frustrated by this change but just to reiterate the actual product has not changed at all. The best way to get your feedback heard by our Customer Service Department is to write them an email by going to www.huggies.com.au and clicking on Contact Us.

smile Thanks!

Huggies Moderators

I am sorry but I also disagree with you 'Huggies' - the quality has definitely changed - and they are just not the same ! They are thinner and have a distinct 'plasticky' smell to them - I purchased a box today and was very disappointed with the drop in quality - if I don't hear back from my complaint sent in by email I will be taking them back to Coles to try and get a refund as I don't even want to try them on my toddler with that plasticky smell and don't think they will hold up to the wetness overnight being thinner now ! You can say they have not changed till you are blue in the face but at the end of the day Mum's know !
Sign in to follow this topic