Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Funny things kids say Rss

Hi mummies,

My DS just pointed to Jennifer Hawkins on an ad and said "Look mum it looks like you" I was like well thanks bud! happy

Makes up for earlier this afternoon when he stuck out his tummy and said "Look mum ive got a tummy like you" Ahhhh thanks mate.... laugh I didn't think it was quite that bad unsure wink

The other day he said to me "You dont have a doodle mum. Maybe we can get you one from the shops" tongue laugh

God I love this kid wub he makes my day every day, he makes me smile when I'm feeling down without even trying

Please add funny stories here!
naw - kids are great really arent they...

- 'mum, when you grow up do you want to be a boy?'
'no mate i dont'
'well, what are you gunna be then??'
I call out to DH to explain the birds & bees... LOL

- miss 4 as we walk past a VERY tall man - of course she waits until we are right next to him - then says - look mummy a giant!! I hope he doesnt want to eat us....
went home & threw out the book of Jack & the beanstalk...

DS tells my FIL - hey pop, guess what.... 'what mate'... my mummy has a hairy front bum....

OMG - seriously.... LOL

DS tells my FIL - hey pop, guess what.... 'what mate'... my mummy has a hairy front bum....

OMG - seriously.... LOL

Pahahahaha OMG!!!

OMG - seriously.... LOL

That cracked me up!!! Hahaha oh god u poor thing. Going for a full brazilian after that? laugh
DD has come out with some classics.

Me "Look at the big moon"
DD "wow, can I touch it?"
Me "No, it's too far away in the sky"
DD "can I try?"
Me "go for it"
DD (with arms out stretched) "Reeeeeaach!!!!"

And

DD "Don't touch my elbow. It's private!!!!"

That cracked me up!!! Hahaha oh god u poor thing. Going for a full brazilian after that? laugh

yes, yes i did....

& i avoided my IL's for a VERY long time too... just couldnt look at FIL the same after that.

my kids are forever embarrassing me with the stuff they say - i love it, i am in hysterics most days, but sometimes - like then - i just wanna die.... LOL

omg lol!!!!
ok, the other day...dd at the top of her voice in a public toilet stall says..."wow mum...how come you have hair on your fanny, you never used to!" thanks dd...
:0)

omg lol!!!!
ok, the other day...dd at the top of her voice in a public toilet stall says..."wow mum...how come you have hair on your fanny, you never used to!" thanks dd...
:0)

OMG

**shakes head**

kids.

bwahahahaahahhaaa
During our 20 week scan for our little girl my DS 2y 8m was in the room and out of no where he says 'I got a big pee pee' we just couldn't stop laughing and it didn't help the lady trying to look at baby, with my tummy bouncing from the laughter.

http://gustopaleo.com/

Dd currently loves Rah Rah the Noisey lion.

Today I had to slow down to snails pace because two teenagers decided to was walk in the middle of the road day. I followed, waiting for them to realise. In the end I tooted and called out "get off the bloody road!"
Dd yells "beep! RAH RAH!!"
I couldn't help but laugh.

Dh was waiting for his take away once and was getting annoyed that the employees were talking instead of working. He muttered "hurry up bitch"
Dd looks up , points at the girl and says "bitch"
Yes I did have a word with dh about his language. smile

I have a brother six years younger than me and ill never forget him telling the dog to "shuten" ("shut up")
Or trying to help him learn his school play of the song yellow submarine and having him constantly say "lallow sumbarine"

My all time favorite was being at adelaide zoo watching the giant turtles and dad slowly realise that the turtles are gearing up for a bit of habit panky. Dad turns to db and says " oh they are climbing on one another to try and escape" my brother looked at dad and said " no daddy they're ***"
Lol

OOOHHH... INTERNET FIGHT. WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO? CAPS LOCK ME TOO DEATH?
(Noddy's not fat ffs!)

My DS and i where in the public toilet and there was a lady in the satll beside us doing a poo.
DS " geez mum what stinks"
me "shhh nothing just hurry up" (because i knew the q's werent gonna stop there and he was talking really load)
DS "but mum something really stink like cow poo"
me " SHHHHH it the lady next to us just be quick and we can go"
DS " mum thats not a lady thats a big biiiiigggggg cow"
me piks up son and runs out of there!

My neice was really cute the other day
mum " Casey have you cleaned your room yet?"
casey " no bot yet"
mum " well go do it right now"
casey " no"
Ciara " bef ya farden bef ya farden go clean your room now!"
pmsl

What is it with kids and hair? My daughter always laughs at me when I get dressed "haha mummy you have got a huge hairy gyna" smile

She also says "wow your boobies are huge like Nans".

And the usual "hey mummy do you need any pads" right when we are in that isle at woolies, and usually there is a always a man standing right next to us when she yells out.

Sign in to follow this topic