Huggies Forum

Good morning all :) Lock Rss

How is your child / children. ?????

How are you& your dh .????

What's your plans for weekend. ???
good morning!!

well my children are good.

the little guy is laying on his playmat looking cute and my DD is playing mario cart on the wii.

My DH only just got home from work at 7am so he has gone to bed.

I hurt my foot....no idea how but the ball of my foot is massively swollen and sore sad

so i'm sitting on the couch watch my babies....when i really need to be doing house work but cant sad

no plans for the weekend due to my foot and DH's stupid hours at work!

Good morning!

Everybody is good DS is playind sonic on the ds.
DD is starting to whinge in the bouncer about to transport her to her playmat.
I have to go fight chermside today to get my black work shoes of layby, which ireally cant afford but seeing as though i have to go back to work on monday night (only 4 hours) i need to get them.
I always have this problem of leaving evrything to last minute.
Dp is taking DS fishing tomorrow so it will be lovely day just me and the princess.
Oh and the housework! LOL
have a great weekend to you both.

good morning!!

well my children are good.

the little guy is laying on his playmat looking cute and my DD is playing mario cart on the wii.

My DH only just got home from work at 7am so he has gone to bed.

I hurt my foot....no idea how but the ball of my foot is massively swollen and sore sad

so i'm sitting on the couch watch my babies....when i really need to be doing house work but cant sad

no plans for the weekend due to my foot and DH's stupid hours at work!

Hope your foot gets better .perhaps you get it looked at ASAP.
Your little darlings seem. Happy playing.

No plans for weekend. Makes one relaxing weekend! !!!!
Rest your foot. Enjoy ur wkend.
Good morning! smile

Ds is full of energy this morning so is going from walking up and down the house to pulling out every toy possible! He's also having a little boogie dance every now because RAGE is on tv. Too cute!

Dh is making coffee for me, yumm, and it's his turn to make breakfast...think we're having pancakes, bacon & maple syrup. Yummm!! tongue tongue

Then it's off to swimming lessons & I have to go pick up my skirts I had altered as they were too long. Can't wait as I have nothing to wear that fits me any more!! Lol

As for the rest of the day? unsure Hmmm not sure but I'll try and thing of something, not housework if I can avoid it!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!! smile

Good morning!

Everybody is good DS is playind sonic on the ds.
DD is starting to whinge in the bouncer about to transport her to her playmat.
I have to go fight chermside today to get my black work shoes of layby, which ireally cant afford but seeing as though i have to go back to work on monday night (only 4 hours) i need to get them.
I always have this problem of leaving evrything to last minute.
Dp is taking DS fishing tomorrow so it will be lovely day just me and the princess.
Oh and the housework! LOL
have a great weekend to you both.

Good. Morning.

Getting work shoes that's nice.even if needed for work.
Fishing. Trip for your guys tomorrow great day out.
Precious time with ur little princess. Great time 2.
Enjoy ur wk end
We are all well.

Kids are running around the house a ball of energy no different to any other morning. All have just had brekky. I have put some washing on.

Daughter has a birthday party this arvo. Hubby has footy tonight. Tomorrow we have the annual school church service. Daughter very excited as she is performing. Us not so excited to have to be out of the house by 9.15am on a Sunday. I guess it gets us out early to enjoy the rest of the day.

Quite a relaxed weekend for us.

Hope your foot gets better .perhaps you get it looked at ASAP.
Your little darlings seem. Happy playing.

No plans for weekend. Makes one relaxing weekend! !!!!
Rest your foot. Enjoy ur wkend.

I went to a podiatist (SP) yesterday who sent me for a xray and ultrasound- i have servere inflemmation to all the soft tissue on the ball on my foot....usually someone would get this if they exercise alot or play sport....not me....i get it from sitting on my butt haha

Morning! smile
After 8/9 hours on the road yesterday alone with 4 children (including a newborn!) I'm hoping for a slightly relaxing weekend staying with my parents...
DD1 and DD2 are dancing to music playing on the TV and DD3 and DS are both sleeping..
Havn't heard from DP since he left on Monday..
And I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop trying to decide if I can be bothered cooking pancakes for breakfast... tongue

Tomorrow we will be attending the funeral for my stillborn niece. sad
I will also be preparing for the return drive home on Monday or Tuesday..

Hope everyone else is well. smile

I went to a podiatist (SP) yesterday who sent me for a xray and ultrasound- i have servere inflemmation to all the soft tissue on the ball on my foot....usually someone would get this if they exercise alot or play sport....not me....i get it from sitting on my butt haha

Ouch. Ouch you poor darl.

What can u do to fix it? ???

Morning! smile
After 8/9 hours on the road yesterday alone with 4 children (including a newborn!) I'm hoping for a slightly relaxing weekend staying with my parents...
DD1 and DD2 are dancing to music playing on the TV and DD3 and DS are both sleeping..
And I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop trying to decide if I can be bothered cooking pancakes for breakfast... tongue

Very sorry for your loss. Enjoy your weekend together as a family sure that you will all be great support for each other.

Have a safe trip home next week.

Morning! smile

That's a long drive with your little ones.( newborn wow. Congratulations )

Perhaps. You should / could. Call you dp.

I'm so sorry for your loss & thinking of you .

Drive back safe when u return home with ur precious children.
Sign in to follow this topic